Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Texas MR Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
:) Just a busy crazy day at work and release night, in between Xmas parties, and Tesla delivery in the middle of everything.

Yepp, the black beauty has arrived in its shining armor ... pun intended ... the whole paint is mirror like ... Glad to wait for the white interiors .. gives a certain roomy feeling! Did one or two walk thru on the outside but didn't find anything too obvious ... the guy was here for like 22 minutes and his Uber arrived even before he is done. He did demo many things, and answered questions ... The middle console is indeed a shining magnet for dust and fingerprints ! And, I initially thought that it'll have the wooden running board in the front, but surprised to see that it's pure white board ...

Will try to share more pics but here is one for starters ..

5AUNDPQ.jpg

Car had 17 miles on the odometer ( SC is like 6-7 miles from my home)

It had charge for 207 miles .. and 205 miles after playing for half hour (with the delivery guy here and after).

I just couldn't spend time much, let alone drive .. just took it into the garage from the driveway and that's it ...

Last edited:
Car had 17 miles on the odometer ( SC is like 6-7 miles from my home)

It had charge for 207 miles .. and 205 miles after playing for half hour (with the delivery guy here and after).

I just couldn't spend time much, let alone drive .. just took it into the garage from the driveway and that's it ...
When did they enable controls on your app? At the time of delivery? Did the delivery guy help with that?