Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Texas MY Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered 5/31, EDD moved back to October today, was 8/19-9/7. Also hoping it's just a glitch that will fix itself tomorrow.

Selected Westchase for pickup, limited communication with SA. It's been a fun waiting game so far. (Tracking EDD)

Screen Shot 2021-08-08 at 8.41.33 PM.png

Damn what is y’all’s trims? I ordered on 7/14 and got a VIN on 7/26 with an EDD of 8/9-8/17 so I feel a little guilty lol. I contacted my SA last week since I hadn’t been called about a specific delivery date and I was told it was completing production but couldn’t give me a date. So still no set delivery date with 2 days until the beginning of my EDD. My trim was LR/MSM/5-seats/Inductions/no FSD.

In the last email exchange I had with my SA, he mentioned “Based from your order we should be getting you matched end of month but cant be certain at this moment.”

I’m hoping for early Sept, but mid-late is seems to be more likely. I don’t like roller coasters and this is the worst one.

EDD bumped out to Aug-23 to 29 from 20-26. VIN on Aug-11. Can’t wait.
And now back to Aug 21-27. I called Tesla 888 number a couple days ago and was told it would be on truck Monday (tomorrow). So hoping some of you other Houston folks are on that truck. Not counting any chickens until I'm sitting in the thing, too many stories of VIN's disappearing to get too comfortable.

Reactions: RSherm25