TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Texas Supercharger Capacity

Discussion in 'Texas' started by NonChaotic, Dec 30, 2013.

Tags:
  1. NonChaotic

NonChaotic Member

Curious if anyone has had to wait at a SC in Texas lately? and if so, how long?

2. TexasEV

TexasEV Active Member

I've never seen more than one other car at a supercharger, and usually I'm the only one there. This includes stops at San Marcos, Columbus, and Waco. I was the only one at San Marcos this afternoon on a busy shopping day. I can't imagine any of the Texas SC being full unless it's during a Tesla event.

3. jerry33

jerry33 S85 - VIN:P05130 - 3/2/13

From reading the various threads, it seems that only one or two SCs in California have any waits. And usually the wait is only for a few minutes.

4. Rockster

Rockster Active Member

I've Supercharged at the Waco Supercharger twice (both were during Thanksgiving weekend) and have only seen a total of one other Tesla there.

5. redi

redi 2013 P85+ with HumanPilot Technology

I see between zero and two other cars on my SC stops during daylight hours.

6. purplewalt

purplewalt Active Member

I have visited Corsicana SpC four times for charging.
    Once for the opening (lots of Teslas), later that evening on the return to Dallas (met a driver and her husband from Houston area), twice on Thanksgiving day and was the only car there (EV or otherwise).