Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Texas Supercharger Locations (location speculation, discussion)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Don't think it's a super charger but Tesla requested markings in brownsville, next to SpaceX. Or, maybe it is a some kind of charging infrastructure for future site expansion.

Search and Status

Requested markings near a stripmall in Dallas yesterday, two blocks from the Tesla showroom.

Search and Status
The "Strip Mall" is the intersection where Treehouse is located.

• Informative
Reactions: CarlS
Made a road trip from Aggieland to Rockport this weekend so hit a few new SC's for me.

Victoria- nice new stalls with the backlit TESLA logo in the parking lot of a hotel. The hotel itself is either not completed or recovering from Hurricane damage I'm not sure which one. A short walk across the street is a nice McDonald's and a Stripes gas station. No issues with charging here fast and easy.

Flatonia- several stalls some with odd pedastal locations- one seems to be a pull in slot. There was an X here when I arrived and another S arrived as I was plugging in around noon on Sunday. The local gas station is pretty big & nice with a wide selection of food items available I had a decent Gyro. They only had outdoor seating and since it was in the 40's I ate in the car.

No wifi at either site but I didn't really try hard to find an access point.

All of these 811 listings say there will be no excavation below 16". I have NEVER seen a Supercharger installation that did not have deeper excavation than that. It would be typical for a simple Destination Charging installation to have that depth for a conduit run...

All of these 811 listings say there will be no excavation below 16". I have NEVER seen a Supercharger installation that did not have deeper excavation than that. It would be typical for a simple Destination Charging installation to have that depth for a conduit run...
But destination charging locations wouldn’t have Tesla listed as the client, and the Columbus location doesn’t make any sense for HPWCs.

Not below 16”. No explosives either. Bummer.

Another one.
Burlson-
Search and Status

I’m guessing they are evaluating options.

Last edited: