Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Text from Tesla - but no VIN/MVPA yet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla Update - We currently expect your Model Y to be ready for delivery 2 - 4 weeks from today. Once your Model Y starts moving to your delivery center, we will reach out to schedule your delivery appointment.

Please note that your delivery may be earlier than this estimation if a vehicle with your configuration becomes available.

This is an automated message. For more information or to chat with us, please visit tesla.com/deliveryday

White on White PUP with TOW & FSD

Mine says:

Tesla Update - We currently expect your Model Y to be built in the next 10 days. Once your Model Y starts moving to your delivery center, we will reach out to schedule your delivery appointment.

Please note that your delivery may be earlier than this estimation if a vehicle with your configuration becomes available.

This is an automated message. For more information or to chat with us, please visit tesla.com/deliveryday

Configuration in bio.

What does it all mean!?!?!?!? Weirdest purchase ever!

Tesla Update - We currently expect your Model Y to be ready for delivery 2 - 4 weeks from today. Once your Model Y starts moving to your delivery center, we will reach out to schedule your delivery appointment.

Received the same text. Was offered White/Black/PUP yesterday but decided to wait for white interior.

White / White / PUP / FSD

I received the same... MSM/Black/19” Rims/No PUP

I just received the same text message.
Ordered 5/09/20.
MSM, black, AWD LR, 20, no FSD.
No VIN in source code.

Got the same text at 3:53pm PST.
White on White P, no tow.

So call me different... I have no email nor text. BUT- I have an official VIN now (not just the source code), got the MVPA today (which I used to complete everything with my lender), and the "complete purchase" message. I originally purchased mid-Jan, 2020 and added a tow package via chat in mid-April.
Blue MY LR, Black interior, 19", FSD and Tow.

Reactions: Drw1214
I got the 2-4 weeks text just now. Also got a seemingly less automated text this morning from the same number saying that 180 Model Y's were on it's way to Devon (my delivery location), and I should expect my VIN soon.