Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Text message update!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got this from Tesla:

“Tesla Update - Your Model 3 is almost here. Your Model 3 is estimated to be delivered between 12/8 and 25/8 in Birmingham. Your invoice will be available shortly. Please prepare for payment. To unsubscribe from SMS, reply STOP.”

It’s actually happening! Must be in the Ace

I have just received the same text for pick up in Edinburgh. Finally !

Reactions: MorayEVGuy
Got the same email today, for Edinburgh, same date range, VIN (in source code only) is in upper 438***'s, but can you rely on that? I really need that Invoice for the EST loan, before end of this month.

I had emailed the [email protected] address about something else, and I mentioned that I needed the invoice for EST. They replied saying they were going to sort it out about 20 minutes after I received the final invoice in my Tesla account. It might be worth getting in touch. Based on the timings, I’m relatively sure the two were related.

Got one too. I wonder if I can safely change delivery from London to Edinburgh... I'm on holiday in Edinburgh for exactly these same dates :/
VIN: 439xxx

I was looking for your user name here....we have the same config according to the order sheet...I also have a VIN starting 439xxx....but no sms :(

Happy to swap cars if you can't drive from Edinburgh #justsaying :)

• Funny
Reactions: benken
What is a 69 plate? And why is it so special?
Well when two people love each other... OH a 69 plate...

In the UK car registration plate numbers have a two digit component that represents the 6-month period during which the car was registered. 19 plates will be given out for cars registered up to the end of August, and 69 plates from the beginning of September. Some people don't want to get their cars with the older plate because it makes the car look less new, and theoretically affects the value of the car for resale, so they'd rather wait until September and get a 69 plate.