Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

text, reply "JUNE" or "DELAY"

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got it too!! I’m 15 mins away from the Fremont factory.

Order Date: 1/29/20
White/White 21” PUP FSD

Tesla Update: We are excited to get you behind the wheel of your Model Y soon! If you are ready to take delivery this month, please reply JUNE and we will reach out when it is time to schedule your delivery appointment. If you need to delay delivery, please respond DELAY with your preferred month to take delivery.

For more information or to chat with us, please visit tesla.com/deliveryday
Hey, what does PUP mean? Is it Performance Upgrade Performance"?

Got a text as well last week... asking me to prepare for delivery... We also stopped by Tesla Show room yesterday and was told that the car would be delivered in June... (not really holding my breath for it as I ordered on May 19th and don't have a VIN yet).
Model Y Long Range AWD Performance
Pearl White exterior
White interior
PuP
21 Uberturbine Wheels
Full FSD
Tow Hitch option
Denver CO.

Just to keep the updates, I received a response via text message to my June reply to the original text message. Here is the response I received about 22 hours after I responded. Blue/black, 19", FSD, no hitch. No VIN yet.

Thank you for your response! We have updated your account to reflect a June delivery. We will contact you when your VIN is available and it is time to schedule your delivery appointment.

This is an automated message, please disregard in favor of other communications from Tesla team members.

i just received a text from an Oakland, CA area code asking me if I was ready to take delivery in June. If so, I was to respond "JUNE", otherwise respond "DELAY" with my preferred delivery month. Anyone else gotten this text? It's a little different from the "10 days" or "2-4 weeks" texts I've heard about from others. I have an october 2019 reservation for a white/white/awd/20in/fsd/tow hitch added, and just a few days ago put in a second order for a performance MSM, white int, fsd, no tow hitch. Just did that to see if it would speed things up. Of course now I want one and not both and don't know which they are referring to lol.
I received the same text from a 510 area code On June 8th and responded with “JUNE” but did not see any change is delivery status of my MY.

Just found a vin in the source code! White/white/awd/induction/tow hitch!
Florida delivery? How many days to build? How long do they take to truck to Florida? I am in Palm Beach, got and responded June and since then nothing.

I am concerned that everything will be so tight for their end of quarter that if I ask about QC they will ask me what does Quebec City have to do with Florida?