TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Textile seats with Obeche trim?

Discussion in 'Model S: Interior & Exterior' started by Raven, Dec 8, 2012.

1. Raven

Raven Member

Forgive me if it's been asked, but has anyone been successful choosing textile seats and getting something other than the piano black trim? We don't care for leather but really want the Obeche. Anyone?

2. goaliemanshark

No. If you have textile seats you have piano black trim. Period. And it looks great! y9atytah.jpg

3. jerry33

jerry33 S85 - VIN:P05130 - 3/2/13

At this time textile and piano black are matched.

4. Raven

Raven Member

I'm aware, but I can't be the only one that has wanted the Obeche or any of the other trims instead. I'm hoping someone has tried with some success. Otherwise I'll be the first to beg for Obeche with textile seats.

- - - Updated - - -

Goalieman, is that your car and if so, are the textile seats more comfortable? Not that the leather is bad, but it tends to be that cloth feels better.

5. goaliemanshark

That's my car. It's very comfy. I'm really enjoying it!

Who knows if its more comfy compared to leather. Sounds like personal preference to me!

6. htsai14752

htsai14752 Member

I like cloth because they're not scorching hot in the summer. It also looks better over time because leather gets creased marks and stretches. However it is an expensive car so I feel like its only right to get leather seats. Anyways those are great looking seats. Enjoy!

7. Xfrank

Xfrank Well-Known Member

can you post more pictures from the seats en dash please? I want the textile on the multi-coat red car.
    thanks

8. rjcbox

rjcbox Member

please post pics if anyone has textile and obeche matte trim