Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Thank you Daniel

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Mr Miserable

Supporting Member
Jul 8, 2019
UK
Referral Code
Congratulations on ordering your new Tesla yesterday but mostly thank you for using my Tesla referral.
I am very grateful.
Unfortunately when someone uses your referral you just see their Christian name or worse if it's acquired through a leasing company, nothing at all!
You also don't get told that your referral has been used in an order nor when the relevent car has been delivered and that you have had 400kWh credited to your loot box.
If only Tesla had a software department.....
Anyway, rant over, and a big thank you to Daniel.

Mr M

Can one add a referral after the order has been placed i.e when waiting for delivery ?
I forgot to add one :rolleyes:
As long as it's mine Yes!
Call a Tesla showroom - Edinburgh seem to be staffed with the nicest people and ask them to apply it to the order.

For those acquiring through a lease - just give the leasing company the referral details when you order.

Do not wait for delivery day because the answer then will be not the one you were hoping for.

As long as it's mine Yes!
Call a Tesla showroom - Edinburgh seem to be staffed with the nicest people and ask them to apply it to the order.

For thos acquiring through a lease - just give the leasing company the referral details when you order.

I'll gladly use yours with all the excellent work you have done in the tracking of ships etc, but I think I might call the norwegian service-phone and not the Edinburgh one :p:rolleyes: I might struggle with a thick scottish accent, haha