TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Thank You Elon

Discussion in 'Model S' started by tezco, Dec 24, 2013.

1. tezco

tezco Sig P85

Sig 802.jpg

Thank you Elon. Thank you….

For your vision and for investing your personal fortune in the pursuit of the dream…

For thinking of the creatures, big and small, that have no voice as humanity releases millions of years of sequestered carbon.

For creating a new business model including the Supercharger network.

For designing vehicles that can be updated, as opposed to remaining static after purchase.

For assembling the personnel that designed and created these wonderful automobiles

Thank you Roadster owners for blazing the path.

Thank you Signature and stock owners for helping bankroll the next phase.

Thank you forum moderators and heavy forum posters for helping the pioneers share their experiences and knowledge.

To each and all, Happy Holidays.

2. Raffy.Roma

Raffy.Roma Active Member

The same.

3. Owner

Owner Active Member

Throwing in my Thanks and Happy Holidays to Elon and the whole Tesla team, which I am sure includes many stars who we may never know about.

Also to the forum moderators and creators and all the Tesla drivers and supporters.

4. jthompson

jthompson JThompson

My thanks to the entire Tesla team! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!

5. AMPd

AMPd Active Member

+1.

6. pilotSteve

pilotSteve Member

Thank you Elon and Tesla team for....

• sweating every detail for how it can be made the best possible. (small to big such as regeneration/power responsiveness to the cool steering side light behavior)
    • defying many obstacles to let us buy our cars directly from the manufacturer. No haggling, flexible ordering, personal delivery.
    • service technicians that truly care about each item I've brought to their attention and caring responses to each even if they have to defer or wait for engineering to fix.
    • the awesome factory that produces these unbelievable machines
    • beyond imagination financial returns for those that chose to ride along on the TSLA stock
    • tens of thousands, about to be come hundred of thousands, of Tesla Grins

Happy Holidays to all!

7. bazer

bazer Member

Thanks for making it so incredibly easy to decide what my next car would be. This was the easiest car decision I ever made.

8. tom66

tom66 Member

My thanks to Elon for risking it all (spending almost all the PayPal money) and coming through with a truly revolutionary product. It was a substantial risk to take, but it looks like it paid off.

9. flybob08

flybob08 Member

10. skdave

skdave Member

Thank you for being smart with the whole package.

11. jerry33

jerry33 S85 - VIN:P05130 - 3/2/13

Thanks to Elon and crew. Everyone have a great holiday season.

12. ecarfan

ecarfan Well-Known Member

Thank you to Elon and all the hard working people at Tesla for creating and building and supporting the best car I have ever owned, by light years!

13. bareyb

bareyb Active Member

I'm in! Happy Holidays Elon and all the movers and shakers at Tesla! WE LOVE YOU!!! Keep up the good work!!!

14. JakeP

JakeP S P4996 / X P6028

Thank you Elon and everyone at Tesla for delivering an extraordinary year. Everyone in my extended family has dubbed 2013 the "Year of the Tesla". Indeed, it has been. Thank you, and I look forward to 2014, Model X and beyond.

15. ItsNotAboutTheMoney

ItsNotAboutTheMoney Active Member

Thank you everybody except Elon Musk at Tesla, who Mr Musk has acknowledged do not get enough praise. No other car manufacturer has ever made me wish I could spare $70k.

16. Zythryn

Zythryn MS 70D, MX 90D

Thank you Elon for your vision, drive, and hard work!
    And thank every Tesla employee for your hard work and dedication in helping to turn that vision into reality.
    And thank you early adopters, for helping to show the world just how good these things are!!!

17. rekoh

rekoh Member

Thank you Elon for being a leader and creating a vision people can rally around - and ultimately changing the world (oh - and thanks for allowing us all to be part of it!)
    Thank you Tesla Team for your passion and commitment to the vision. Your dedication and hard work is awesome!!

18. Discoducky

Discoducky Active Member

Thank you for the safest car ever made!

19. mklcolvin

mklcolvin #P-5058

Thank you & Merry Christmas to the entire Tesla team - from Elon to the service center staff that has been SO wonderful, and made my Model S experience one that could not be surpassed anytime soon! Also many thanks and holiday wishes to everyone here and on the TM site - may the upcoming year be full of supercharger-fueled road trips, and dreams come true!

20. Canuck

Canuck Active Member

And thanks for making the car buying experience so easy with no haggling and no pressure. That was such a welcomed and pleasant surprise from what I had experienced in the past.