Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Thank You Elon

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Show me another manufacturer that gets a thread like this? Then again, Tesla is not just a car manufacturer.

To everyone at Tesla (and including George!), from the locals in the Chicago area, to the staff I have met on the road, the those I met at Teslive. Enjoy the holidays.

Drive safely in the best car ever made! That keeps getting better.

Two 'thank you's are in order here, I think:

First - thank you to all the engineers, programmers, testers, and other employees that put in the infamous hours over at Tesla HQ. Yours is a rough job - long hours for uncompetitive pay making a product you might not be able to immediately afford. You are working for a brighter future and I hope you will get your just rewards.

Second - thank you to Elon Musk. As a teenager growing up, I found a complete lack of inspiring modern day figures. I wanted to do something big with my life - to help the world and advance science. But all the biggest thinkers of the time seemed to be still so small - facebook? Microsoft? Steve Jobs? There's only so many reasons to call a phone revolutionary.

But then I heard about Elon. Suddenly, I had found the hero I was looking for - colonizing space! Starting a new car company - and an electric one at that! Finally, someone using technology to truly accomplish something great! The more I read and watched and saw and waited, the more amazing things Elon did. I say without exaggeration that Elon Musk is the entire reason why I still have hope - without the proof that such men can exist in this age, I would never have dared to dream.

I'm still a student, with a lot left to learn. It'll be a long time before I can try anything big of my own. But Elon has showed me that such paths exist, and I will steadily walk onward.

"The first step is to establish that something is possible; then probability will occur." - EM

View attachment 39033

Thank you Elon. Thank you….

For your vision and for investing your personal fortune in the pursuit of the dream…

For thinking of the creatures, big and small, that have no voice as humanity releases millions of years of sequestered carbon.

For creating a new business model including the Supercharger network.

For designing vehicles that can be updated, as opposed to remaining static after purchase.

For assembling the personnel that designed and created these wonderful automobiles

Thank you Roadster owners for blazing the path.

Thank you Signature and stock owners for helping bankroll the next phase.

Thank you forum moderators and heavy forum posters for helping the pioneers share their experiences and knowledge.

To each and all, Happy Holidays.

To the OP: let's see that photo of my back yard again! :)

+1 on the sentiments...Merry Christmas, all!

To the OP: let's see that photo of my back yard again! :)

Sig 802.jpg

Merry Christmas, Steve.

Bill

Last edited:
I don't have a TESLA yet; but want to thank Elon for the dream and vision and then all the people who contribute to the Tesla cars for their hard work and expertise! I am anxiously awaiting the Model X!

25,000 miles December 23rd.
Immeasurable fun.
TMClub leaders, thank you for creating this play-space. What would we do with our time when not driving?
George, we will miss you and thank you for bringing your sales and marketing vision - and your insatiable energy - to Tesla. Enjoy time with your family.
Franz, make the Model X as slippery to the wind as the Model S. Thank you for blowing us all away with the best looking car we could never have imagined.
Elon and all All the hard-working people of Tesla (special nod to Walter in CA, and all at Tesla Sales and Tesla Service in MA):
A wonderful year behind us, and the best is yet to come... "And so say, we, Tap into 2014!"