TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Thank you for this forum

Discussion in 'Model S: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by WanderinWhitlows, Sep 30, 2014.

1. WanderinWhitlows

I've been reading here for about four months and all of the insight that you have shared have helped us make up our minds as to which options we will have included onto our 'S'. Heading to the showroom tomorrow to test drive a similarly equipped model before finalizing our order. Intend to add my bride to the 'X' order list at the same time although she doesn't know that yet.

Thanks again!

2. bonnie

bonnie Oil is for sissies.

Welcome to the forum/Tesla community - and what a great surprise for your wife! Let us know her reaction. And the configuration you pick for your S.

3. iadbound

iadbound Member

I'm a relative newcomer too, and I've found this forum to be invaluable. It was kind of fun knowing a bit more than the person that gave me my orientation when I picked-up last week. In his defense, he was just helping out because of the number of deliveries.

4. JBusch

JBusch Member

+1 fully agree. Welcome aboard. I have had my car two weeks and wow you are in for a treat.

5. techiesjc

techiesjc Member

+1 as I too and very thankful for a the wisdom and assistance from everyone in TMC. I'll do my best to "pay it back" for others. I have 12 hours in the seat and loving it!