Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Thank you, for your help -- just placed my order!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks for everyone's patience with answering questions that had probably already been answered a gazillion times before.

After 2 test drives and about 1000 hours ruminating on every decision, I just placed my order. Whoo-who!

S85
Grey exterior (seriously considered Pearl White, since I've had so many grey cars, but just love the car in this color)*
Grey interior (I've never had anything but black interiors and wanted to make a move to something different)*
Matte Obeche
Panorama Roof
Standard Rims
Standard Stereo (I listened to both systems and really didn't hear that much difference, except when boosting the bass really, really high)*
Tech Package (I, mean, does anyone EVER get this car without that?)
Air Suspension (Advice I received here and elsewhere really pushed me toward this one)
Parking Sensors

*Items that I'll spend the next two weeks questioning....

Yay. Glad that's over with. Now I can get back to my real life and thinking of something else (until I get a delivery date....)

Thanks --knew that. I'll give my decision 24 hours to marinate and then do that..

Quick, let's all second guess these choices, I mean White is awesome and Grey completely understates the car to th point it looks like a Civic... and Grey interior? Are you sure? :biggrin:

Just giving you a hard time... seriously though Congrats! You will love your car, and now you have the added knowledge of knowing you helped design it. :love: