Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Thank you moderators...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Lyon

2016 S P100DL, 2016 X P90D
Supporting Member
Dec 26, 2011
Eugene, Oregon
I just took a little dip over in the official Tesla Motors forums; I now have the strong urge to take a shower.

It made me really appreciate the hard work the moderators on this forum do to keep us civil and on-topic.

If I ever bump into any of you in person consider this my offer to buy you a drink as thanks.

Last edited:
I just took a little dip over in the official Tesla Motors forums; I now have the strong urge to take a shower.

It made me really appreciate the hard work the moderators on this forum do to keep us civil and on-topic.

If I ever bump into any of you in person consider this my offer to buy you a drink as thanks.

+1 e10 - we do have great moderation!
If I'm there, I'll split the tab. <grin>

Indeed! Many mods have become virtual friends as well and I appreciate that. They try hard to put up with reasonable levels of crankiness that many of us stoop to from time to time :) I once passed up on an offer from Doug to become a mod coz' I know how tough and seemingly thankless the job can be!

Thank you, mod squad!

I would like to take some time to express my appreciation for all the people who make TMC possible. All of you who spend time to administrate and moderate TMC whiteout any monetary compensation. I really appreciate that you make it possible for me to take part in it and post.