Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Thank You Tesla!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
4EDE4782-F111-4211-9EE4-B83EA7FF42EE.JPG
so Harvey came and took away my Tesla and the first floor of my house, furniture, clothes, appliances, walls, floors....everything. Everyone safe and we were very lucky. Spent the last 5 days pulling it all out. When I showed up at the house today to start working again there was a box sitting on my former kitchen floor. A UPS from Tesla. It was my referral prize! Tesla luggage!! Having lost all of my luggage and needing to take a trip next week it was unbelievably timely. Next stop, clothes to put in it. I also ordered a replacement Tesla last night. All around a positive day in a week of not so great.

Man... that post is an all time classic! You have a great attitude... I hope you and your friends and family get things sorted quickly.

Now may I interest you in a referral code for your next tesla? I have to get my hands on that sweet ass luggage... lol

I'm just kidding by the way... too soon?

• Love
Reactions: jdjeff88
So sorry for your loss...but of course as others have replied - so very happy that y'all are okay and survived that horrible ordeal. And what a terrific attitude! Best to you and others affected by the hurricane. Here's to a speedy return to normalcy for you and your family. Enjoy your new Tesla...and the beautiful luggage.

Man... that post is an all time classic! You have a great attitude... I hope you and your friends and family get things sorted quickly.

Now may I interest you in a referral code for your next tesla? I have to get my hands on that sweet ass luggage... lol

I'm just kidding by the way... too soon?

Nope, not too soon. Perfect.

The funny thing is that I completely forgot that my prize was coming. They notified me months ago. But last night after I ordered my Tesla I started combing through old posts seeing what should expect from my HW 2.5 car and remembered that I had earned a referral prize but never received it. Literally the next day and it was there. So weird.

So sorry for your loss...but of course as others have replied - so very happy that y'all are okay and survived that horrible ordeal. And what a terrific attitude! Best to you and others affected by the hurricane. Here's to a speedy return to normalcy for you and your family. Enjoy your new Tesla...and the beautiful luggage.

To be sure I am going to keep the luggage sealed in plastic...until I'm sure the threat of water (and mold) has receded. My 86 year old grandmother in law evacuated to our house from Corpus to escape the storm, and then she and we had to be evacuated by the Cajun Navy. So someone is probably more deserving of the luggage than me!