TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Thanks, Ranger Mark!

Discussion in 'Canada' started by Jaff, May 17, 2012.

1. Jaff

Jaff Active Member

I was down at the Mississauga TM service center today to get a CF part installed...I got back to my office to discover that I left my soft top (my only top) behind at the TM shop.

Ranger Mark drove about 30 km out of his way (and well after work normal hours) to deliver it back to me!

Thanks again for the great service Mark!!!:smile:

2. Doug_G

Doug_G Lead Moderator

+1!

A few weeks ago I was trying to figure out how to drive to Toronto for an autoslalom school and take a business trip to the States, back-to-back. The autoslalom school was about a charge-and-a-half from home, and there's no charging infrastructure in the area. It occurred to me to ask Tesla if I could charge at the service center...

Mark and Eli went far beyond that. When I arrived at Tesla, running late, Mark drove me over to Pearson in time to catch my flight. They kept the Roadster in the shop for a couple of days while I was gone, and even picked me up from the airport when I got back. Not only did they fully charge the car, they fixed a couple of minor warranty items, AND gave the Roadster a really good wash! Simply amazing service.

3. stenkb

stenkb Roadster 938 Model S 5957

Must be nice to have a service center nearby....I can only wish.......

4. doug

doug Administrator / Head Moderator

Here he is in Tesla Red:

mountiemaintain.jpg

5. Doug_G

Doug_G Lead Moderator

"Nearby" is a relative thing. I need to stop for a charge to get there.

Awesome.