Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Thanks, Ranger Mark!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was down at the Mississauga TM service center today to get a CF part installed...I got back to my office to discover that I left my soft top (my only top) behind at the TM shop.

Ranger Mark drove about 30 km out of his way (and well after work normal hours) to deliver it back to me!

Thanks again for the great service Mark!!!:smile:

+1!

A few weeks ago I was trying to figure out how to drive to Toronto for an autoslalom school and take a business trip to the States, back-to-back. The autoslalom school was about a charge-and-a-half from home, and there's no charging infrastructure in the area. It occurred to me to ask Tesla if I could charge at the service center...

Mark and Eli went far beyond that. When I arrived at Tesla, running late, Mark drove me over to Pearson in time to catch my flight. They kept the Roadster in the shop for a couple of days while I was gone, and even picked me up from the airport when I got back. Not only did they fully charge the car, they fixed a couple of minor warranty items, AND gave the Roadster a really good wash! Simply amazing service.

Here he is in Tesla Red:

mountiemaintain.jpg