Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Thanks to Billy @ Presidential Detailing: Titanium/Black Onyx - chrome black out, Crystalline, etc

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I took delivery of my Titanium/Black Onyx P90DL and drove it straight to Billy @ Presidential Detailing. He worked with Auto Paint Guard to prep the paint, wrap basically the whole car (entire front end, all four doors, rear quarter panels, rear bumper, headlights, mirrors, rear bumper and all four seat backs) in XPEL Ultimate and Suntek, use vinyl to black out the chrome on the window trim, mirrors, side markers, front grill and rear license plate header, IR film on all windows (Crystalline 70 on all glass including windshield except for front windows which used another IR film that is 20%) and apply a 7-year ceramic coating from CQuartz Finest. The car looks absolutely amazing now. Billy is a perfectionist and will ensure the job is done without cutting corners. If you're in Central Florida, I highly recommend both Billy @ Presidential Detailing and Auto Paint Guard.

Tampa's Premier CQuartz Finest Installer | Presidential Automotive Detailing - Tampa, FL

Auto Paint Protection | Paint Protection Film | Tampa, FL

Tnxbp7D.jpg

Bsyhac3.jpg

ez7zZp8.jpg

ez3mItM.jpg

nnAfeHr.jpg

r5c8D3L.jpg

s82ATcz.jpg

Alan, thank you so much for allowing us to work on your Model X! It was such a fun project and it was really cool seeing your vision of the vehicle coming to life.

We strive to provide the best consumer experience we can, beyond being just a "detail" shop. I am glad you enjoyed your experience with us!

It looks amazing, enjoy it!