TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Thanks to Billy @ Presidential Detailing: Titanium/Black Onyx - chrome black out, Crystalline, etc

Discussion in 'Model X: Interior & Exterior' started by PianoProdigy, Jul 5, 2016.

1. PianoProdigy

PianoProdigy Member

I took delivery of my Titanium/Black Onyx P90DL and drove it straight to Billy @ Presidential Detailing. He worked with Auto Paint Guard to prep the paint, wrap basically the whole car (entire front end, all four doors, rear quarter panels, rear bumper, headlights, mirrors, rear bumper and all four seat backs) in XPEL Ultimate and Suntek, use vinyl to black out the chrome on the window trim, mirrors, side markers, front grill and rear license plate header, IR film on all windows (Crystalline 70 on all glass including windshield except for front windows which used another IR film that is 20%) and apply a 7-year ceramic coating from CQuartz Finest. The car looks absolutely amazing now. Billy is a perfectionist and will ensure the job is done without cutting corners. If you're in Central Florida, I highly recommend both Billy @ Presidential Detailing and Auto Paint Guard.

Tampa's Premier CQuartz Finest Installer | Presidential Automotive Detailing - Tampa, FL

Auto Paint Protection | Paint Protection Film | Tampa, FL

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like x 2
    • Love x 2
  2. Gwgan

Gwgan Almost a wagon

Titanium is such a chameleon, I'd love to see some photos in the sun and shade, too, please.

3. Rich Meister

Rich Meister Member

I love your car! That looks insanely flawless!!! Looks so mean and clean!

4. Presidential_Det

Presidential_Det New Member

Alan, thank you so much for allowing us to work on your Model X! It was such a fun project and it was really cool seeing your vision of the vehicle coming to life.

We strive to provide the best consumer experience we can, beyond being just a "detail" shop. I am glad you enjoyed your experience with us!

It looks amazing, enjoy it!

5. NoVIN4Me

NoVIN4Me Member

Nice. How do you black out the rear chrome piece where there are some letters on them? Also vinyl wrap? If so how do they get the letters and edges?