Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

That’s what I get for procrastinating

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’ve been putting off purchasing the OEM center console in the Tesla shop for my 2013 for some time. Last week, I finally decide to pull the trigger, out of stock. No problem. I’ll keep checking. This week, gone from the site entirely. Argh!

Does make me wonder - and I have absolutely no evidence for this - whether stocks are being run down prior to a refresh. The MS Slipstream wheels are also NLA as an option and only available in carbon finish as part of the winter wheel,package.

Update!

I had the premium center console installed by a mobile tech last week. After not being able to get it in the Tesla shop, I set up a service visit via the app. They were able to order and install no problem. Very happy!

What so you really like about the center console? I have the yacht floor with the rubber insert to hold drinks and like it just fine, especially the ability to put a soft briefcase right in that space.

The OEM fit and finish is outstanding. My seat no longer rubs and squeaks against the console. Now I have quality rear cupholders, plus deep storage/cup holders in front and the OEM wireless charging for my phone. I had an aftermarket drop in console before, and there is no comparison.

Reactions: Jamesus and gbailey