TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Vendor That's a Mighty Finest Tesla!

Discussion in 'California' started by Joseph Torbati, Mar 3, 2015.

1. Joseph Torbati

Joseph Torbati Local Vendor - NorCal

Last week I had the pleasure of meeting Anthony of Mighty Fine Detailing. He's only 21 and started his company a couple years ago! Talk about ambitious owning a business at 19 and having it be on the way to being very successful by 21. He asked if he could come hang out with me for a week to see how I operate and I figured it wouldn't be normal if I didn't have a Tesla for a us to work on. I didn't get any working shots on this as I was busy working with him but check out the end results!

DSC_0227_zpsjn5nmke5.jpg
    After two full days of paint correction and a Cquartz Finest application we pulled it outside for the first time and saw this!
    DSC_0236_zps4r2hmtis.jpg
    It almost looked black in this lighting! Being exhausted he tucked it back in the shop for the night. The next morning we did all the nit pick stuff cleaning trim, dressing tires, windows, ect..
    DSC_0245_zpsm6paqj6x.jpg
    Next morning still hadn't cleaned windows but look at the sun!
    DSC_0267_zpszakkfgni.jpg
    Did we get it glossy enough?
    DSC_0264_zps3frwzeam.jpg
    No swirls, no scratches, no RIDS, This was as close to 100% as can be done with flattening orange peel
    DSC_0268_zpsrsqpuf7j.jpg
    Still working on my photography skills when not shooting from an iPhone 6+
    DSC_0277_zpsxafnnbkv.jpg
    DSC_0271_zpsleuak3yn.jpg
    DSC_0252_zpsqqrkcto5.jpg
    Although a little dirty from working in it, Anthony was showing off in his Freedom One sweatshirt! He was part of the hand selected team that got to help restore the old plane to former glory! When he called me I was thinking "Well if the US trust him to work on their planes I'm sure he will be fine in my shop" And he was fine, Mighty Fine at that!
    DSC_0251_zpsjtteqmkf.jpg
    You can go swimming in that reflection :cool:

Thanks for hanging out Anthony it was really my pleasure working with it! I'm sure you'll do great things!

Thanks for looking
    Joseph Torbati & Anthony Alvarado
    Bay Area OCDetail
    Mighty Fine Detail of SoCal

2. bluenation

bluenation Member

that looks amazing

hope the owner gets body armor on that.....would hate to see a rock chip !

3. Joseph Torbati

Joseph Torbati Local Vendor - NorCal

Thank you! And he might get Xpel later but was still deciding!

4. Panu

Panu Member

Unbelievable! What do you think about Opti Coat Pro vs Cquartz Finest?