Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor That's a Mighty Finest Tesla!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Last week I had the pleasure of meeting Anthony of Mighty Fine Detailing. He's only 21 and started his company a couple years ago! Talk about ambitious owning a business at 19 and having it be on the way to being very successful by 21. He asked if he could come hang out with me for a week to see how I operate and I figured it wouldn't be normal if I didn't have a Tesla for a us to work on. I didn't get any working shots on this as I was busy working with him but check out the end results!

DSC_0227_zpsjn5nmke5.jpg

After two full days of paint correction and a Cquartz Finest application we pulled it outside for the first time and saw this!
DSC_0236_zps4r2hmtis.jpg

It almost looked black in this lighting! Being exhausted he tucked it back in the shop for the night. The next morning we did all the nit pick stuff cleaning trim, dressing tires, windows, ect..
DSC_0245_zpsm6paqj6x.jpg

Next morning still hadn't cleaned windows but look at the sun!
DSC_0267_zpszakkfgni.jpg

Did we get it glossy enough?
DSC_0264_zps3frwzeam.jpg

No swirls, no scratches, no RIDS, This was as close to 100% as can be done with flattening orange peel
DSC_0268_zpsrsqpuf7j.jpg

Still working on my photography skills when not shooting from an iPhone 6+
DSC_0277_zpsxafnnbkv.jpg

DSC_0271_zpsleuak3yn.jpg

DSC_0252_zpsqqrkcto5.jpg

Although a little dirty from working in it, Anthony was showing off in his Freedom One sweatshirt! He was part of the hand selected team that got to help restore the old plane to former glory! When he called me I was thinking "Well if the US trust him to work on their planes I'm sure he will be fine in my shop" And he was fine, Mighty Fine at that!
DSC_0251_zpsjtteqmkf.jpg

You can go swimming in that reflection :cool:

Thanks for hanging out Anthony it was really my pleasure working with it! I'm sure you'll do great things!

Thanks for looking
Joseph Torbati & Anthony Alvarado
Bay Area OCDetail
Mighty Fine Detail of SoCal