Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

The All-Important Golf Clubs Question ... Answered

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

ForeverFree

Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2015
Sherman Oaks, CA
Yes, you can fit two golf bags.

You don't even have to pull out the drivers first.

However, the fit is fairly tight. The trick is to insert the club end of each bag first ... into the small cut-out space at the left rear of the trunk (very similar to the space in a Model S). The bag will then fit straight across.

Push the bottom of the bag deeper into the trunk (putting the bag at a diagonal) and then add bag two in similar fashion.

The bonus is that, no matter how badly you drove it on the course, you'll be able to drive the car brilliantly!

Yes, you can fit two golf bags.

You don't even have to pull out the drivers first.

However, the fit is fairly tight. The trick is to insert the club end of each bag first ... into the small cut-out space at the left rear of the trunk (very similar to the space in a Model S). The bag will then fit straight across.

Push the bottom of the bag deeper into the trunk (putting the bag at a diagonal) and then add bag two in similar fashion.

The bonus is that, no matter how badly you drove it on the course, you'll be able to drive the car brilliantly!
This is the same technique I have to use in my 328i and it is a VERY tight squeeze. It sounds like the M3 might be slightly easier.

Pics please!

Granted I am a year out, but, would love to know my Titleist carry bag can fit across the trunk of a 3.

Thanks!
Here's two bags with drivers...

Attachments

• 20171229_230601.jpg
    20171229_230601.jpg
    360.1 KB · Views: 7,253
  • Helpful
Reactions: IWRBR and CO2CLEAN
clmason, thanks for the picture. It looks like the back seat is up. Do you think with the back seats folded down, two bags and carts will fit? Waiting for my config invitation, will be replacing a 2003 Camry that can easily accommodate two bags/carts with the seats folded.

clmason, thanks for the picture. It looks like the back seat is up. Do you think with the back seats folded down, two bags and carts will fit? Waiting for my config invitation, will be replacing a 2003 Camry that can easily accommodate two bags/carts with the seats folded.

Yes, 2 bags and 2 push carts will fit with plenty of extra room if you put down the back seats.

Reactions: oldtrip