Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

The App

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Took delivery Thursday and the car was there and I was able to use the app. Then the next day it’s gone, called Tesla and hey said it would be back in 24 hours... still not there. They said it’s because the paperwork work is being processed... how long has it been taking for other people before it shows back up?

I have the same problem. Super lame. Probably because the paperwork hasn’t been processed based on what I’m seeing on the website (still “waiting on payment”). I hope it will be back up and running tomorrow. I wanted to play with summon today
Mine came back a few days later. Dishing out a lot of cars. Summon scares me, never using it again in my garage, car too a hard left and would have hit the car next to it in the garage had I not let go of the button... it is fun in parking spaces however.

Mine came back a few days later. Dishing out a lot of cars. Summon scares me, never using it again in my garage, car too a hard left and would have hit the car next to it in the garage had I not let go of the button... it is fun in parking spaces however.

A little follow-up; we were disconnected all day and I figured it would be mid-monday before getting it back (or calling service), but I got a "welcome to Tesla family" email last night and I check again: re-connected! Yay!