Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

The Bandit - Tesla Model 3 Front License Plate Holder

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
3038EC8E-5E86-4EEC-A2F3-1CED7EB923DE.jpeg
Nice powder coat wheels! No issues reported from both test vehicles and other customers, but will certainly confirm. Thank you for your support!

Thanks for the compliments...

Just got back from my trip where there was a lot of extended periods when I was over 90 mph.

Washed the car today and took the front plate + mount off and no marring that I can see. Looks like it stayed clear of the bumper.

Removal and install takes all of 5 to 10 minutes.

This is a great solution for both temporary use such as road trips and airports as well as permanent use.

One thing I’d change however on future versions is either to use black hardware or see if the plastic license plate screw collars + caps fit.

Reactions: TonyPham
I really like this solution, but I'm installing a Euro front plate, which is a smaller format.

Is it possible to just order the bracket and support arms, without the rectangular number plate plate, as I need to source a smaller one locally (in Switzerland) to use.

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: TonyPham
I really like this solution, but I'm installing a Euro front plate, which is a smaller format.

Is it possible to just order the bracket and support arms, without the rectangular number plate plate, as I need to source a smaller one locally (in Switzerland) to use.

Thanks in advance.
Hi Phil,
Euro ver is currently in progress. Needs to be tested & verified transparent with ultrasonic sensors & radar. Tolerances are very tight. Thanks