Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

The Best Car Ever Made!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just wanted to thank Elon Musk for this car! It is, without doubt, the most fun to drive and just a work of art.
I have a Model S and i don't really think it matters which model you have, but I've owned Audi, Mercedes, Ford,
Muscle cars and so many other just your normal car and it isn't even a car, it's an experience in an environment of
relaxation and stimulation.
Every person I see that asks, I sit there and let them know this is the only vehicle to purchase.
I have a 2015 and I am excited every day to drive her, I call her Elle.
Thank you so much Elon, you are a genius in our time and it is a wonder that you are not being hailed as King
here in the U.S. I used to work onboard submarines and we'd be out for months and months, and I'd wonder if
I'd ever sell my 1969 Firebird while in Hawaii. I did and always looked back and said I wish I had that car until now.
If anyone is reading this post and wants info on the Model S, or any specifics, I'm here, I was a nuclear weapons quality
assurance inspector on the sub and i've taken many parts apart of this vehicle and put them back together.
At your assistance..... Capn' Electric or just John, you can call me John, no need for the moniker.

Cap’n Electric - Except for proclaiming Elon a king, I agree with your sentiments about the Tesla. I’ve got a 2020 M3 DMLR and it’s the best car I’ve ever owned (I’ve had Land Rovers, a Jag, a couple of Corvettes, Volvos and Saabs). Now I can’t wait to get my MS refresh with an EDD of Mar-Apr 2022! Although I’ve got an order in for a Cybertruck, I’ve also got one in for the new Rivian pickup and I believe that’ll roll off the assembly line before the CT (but who knows?). In any case, I’ll probably get the Rivian as I prefer that styling to that of the CT.

Every person I see that asks, I sit there and let them know this is the only vehicle to purchase.

Half way through the post I wasn't quite sure if it's sarcastic or you're actually serious.

Most of the points made are purely personal opinion and what works so great for you, it's possible won't work at all for someone else. I'm quite in the opposite camp. I also fell for Tesla's "calling" and I was mostly obsessed with them until I actually got one. Living with a Model S is not all the bells, whistles and butterflies as you say. Once you start looking closer and closer, you notice more and more things which are not quite right. Cheap materials, poor design choices and faults, missing basic features which are otherwise present in much less expensive cars, and so on.

As I'm getting closer and closer to getting rid of the Model S and being almost ready to order a new car (of course not another tesla), I'm slowly starting to feel life getting back to me and excitement levels rising.