Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

The best iPhone mount for Tesla S pre-2021.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm on the market for good, high-quality, iPhone mount.
Please, share the experience about the best (your opinion) iPhone (13 pro) mount for pre-2021 Tesla S? Can be with or w/o wireless charging. Better from well-known brands, however small niche companies with good quality interesting too.

I love ProClipUSA. I used the one that securely clips in the vent to the left of the screen.
2016 Tesla Model S Dashboard Mounts
I wish they had a good location for my refresh.
In the meantime this one works great on the Refresh S & X and all Model 3 & Y. Get the MagSafe one that charges.
Tesla
Yeah one for refresh is not great. First car in years I’ve gone without a pro clip. But one thing nice about refresh is the screen is usable, charges wireless and GPS is solid in the cubby charger spot.

It’s always a trade off. Will I be less distracted (eyes off road) with it in the cubby or more? With it on Vent you could keep eyes on road but I tended to use the phone more because I excused myself. But in cubby I force myself to not look down. But occassionslly cave. Which is worse ;)

I think I’m safer with it in cubby.

Reactions: Nosken
Thank you for ProClip recommendations - have ordered the set for MagSafe charger.

Also, have found another interesting mount - please, let me know if your have an experience with this one:

I plan to order this one too.

Thank you for ProClip recommendations - have ordered the set for MagSafe charger.

Also, have found another interesting mount - please, let me know if your have an experience with this one:

I plan to order this one too.
To far to reach and to far to read.

I ordered ProClip mount at June, 3rd. June 6th I received backorder notification and promise to provide the mount during 14 business days. And, after that, I haven't heard anything from ProClip... E-mailed them today, but even their web-site is out-of-order. Will wait few more days and put claim to my bank...