Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

The Best Model X Cargo Liner/Protector

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I play music for a living, and after seeing the interior of my last two vehicles thrashed from hauling gear to gigs, I swore I'd never take the X to a show. Until I discovered this:

U.S. Trunk Liners Home - Trunk Liners | Car Trunk Liners | Load Liners | Boot Liner | Car Trunk Liner | Load Liner

It has worked wonders! Every liner custom made to fit whatever vehicle you need, including a great custom fit for the X. I ordered his Extendable Trunk Liner, but after talking with him on the phone, he came up with the idea of three sections instead of the normal two. Point being, you can extend the main section in when you slide the middle seats forward, and you can also slide the third section in to access the deep storage. I couldn't be happier with the result! The hard plastic is rigid enough that when you slide the middle row all the way forward, you can utilize the added length of the cargo area floating above empty space (see last photo). I added the Bumper Protector as well (photos 1 & 4), which is great for protecting the bumper, (obviously), but also handy for tossing over your cargo to protect the inside of the tailgate as well..

I even modified mine with some self adhesive 2" black felt stripping (from Amazon), so that the areas where the hard plastic makes contact with the Model X trim are protected. I plan to mention this to him as an option to offer as an upgrade from his shop.

Price was very reasonable, and turnaround time was excellent! Highly recommend to protect this beautiful vehicle, and still haul all the stuff you need!

IMG_5068.JPG.jpeg IMG_5069.JPG.jpeg IMG_5070.JPG.jpeg IMG_5071.JPG.jpeg IMG_5073.JPG.jpeg