TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

The Big Day has arrived

Discussion in 'The UK and Ireland' started by Grandunion, Mar 29, 2015.

1. Grandunion

Grandunion Member

So, it's raining here in the not so sunny herts/bucks borders. Usually that would make me miserable, but Today, we are heading down to West Drayton to pick up our Tesla. We were booked in for collection yesterday, however there was a minor hiccup in transit but Tesla Customer Services pulled out all stops to make us happy. We are booked in for 13:30. If anyone else is collecting today & see a very smiley family with a white 85 come & say hello. Btw, I bought the good lady a private plate which at first she was very unsure about, so if you see TS55 LAR give us a wave.
    :smile::smile::smile::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

2. smac

smac Active Member

Congrats enjoy!

3. WeazL

WeazL Moderator - Hawaii

It's raining half way around the world here in Hawaii too...congrats on your new family member! :rolleyes:

4. bp1000

bp1000 Member

Congratulations
    Don't forget the clocks go forward 1 hour ;)

post pics and spec when you've stopped beaming

5. Brunel

Brunel Member

Photos or it did not happen (only joking - always wanted to say that as it seems a common phrase on the U.S. threads)!

Although photos would be nice as I have ordered a white 85D.

6. Brunel

Brunel Member

Grandunion - I think you have set up a UK owners Facebook page. Not sure if you are aware of the one set-up by stevemanley which needs VIN details etc to ensure only true owners involved? He also runs the Tesla Owners Group website/newsletter.

I can PM you the links, but they are on a thread on page 4 of the UK forum within the my.tesla website.

7. Grandunion

Grandunion Member

Hi Brunel, yes i did as i didnt realise one had already been done. I shall just delete my FB page & join an existing one. I'll have a butchers on the forum now.
    ps, i will have to see how to post pictures ( idiot proof )...