Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I took delivery of my 90D demo (640 miles on OD) from Marietta, and could scarcely wait to get in and go. But wait we did...to purchase and pay for a few accessories actually took longer than making the deal to buy the car! I'm sure that as the service centers get more experience under their belts, smoother operations will result. Finally, 2 hours after arrival - I'm gone! The ride, fit and finish is everything I'd imagined. Must look like quite a goober riding around with a big grin on my face, but I'm thrilled! Now I know what y'all have been going on about...:D

I took delivery of my 90D demo (640 miles on OD) from Marietta, and could scarcely wait to get in and go. But wait we did...to purchase and pay for a few accessories actually took longer than making the deal to buy the car! I'm sure that as the service centers get more experience under their belts, smoother operations will result. Finally, 2 hours after arrival - I'm gone! The ride, fit and finish is everything I'd imagined. Must look like quite a goober riding around with a big grin on my face, but I'm thrilled! Now I know what y'all have been going on about...:D

How the hell do you type all this without pics?! You've broken fundamental rules of this great forum and should be banned!!

That was pure jealousy talking. Congratulations!! That's not a demo, thats new with only 640 on the odometer, wow, gotta love the money saved on that purchase. What options and how much?

Pics please, I'm begging you!

Last edited: