Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

The Boring Company Hat Now for sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
According to Fortune's article today 35,000 sold ($700,000 raised) with only 15,000 left to go to reach the cap of 50,000 hats. Elon Musk Has Sold $700,000 Worth of Boring Company Hats

Nice to hear the hats are being received already. I ordered one back on 12/3, how could I not I figured. Should have mine in time for Christmas especially if they ship from California. Not a cap wearer really but expect it will be a conversation item, love the name and hope the projects are a success. I liked that it was reasonably priced too. Goes to show the power of the masses ($1M raised). Wonder if anyone here on TMC will be a recipient of the signed cap. Figure no way of knowing from your order number (since other things are also sold from the site) if you're one of those individuals.

Last edited:
According to Fortune's article today 35,000 sold ($700,000 raised) with only 15,000 left to go to reach the cap of 50,000 hats. Elon Musk Has Sold $700,000 Worth of Boring Company Hats

Nice to hear the hats are being received already. I ordered one back on 12/3, how could I not I figured. Should have mine in time for Christmas especially if they ship from California. Not a cap wearer really but expect it will be a conversation item, love the name and hope the projects are a success. I liked that it was reasonably priced too. Goes to show the power of the masses ($1M raised). Wonder if anyone here on TMC will be a recipient of the signed cap. Figure no way of knowing from your order number (since other things are also sold from the site) if you're one of those individuals.

I got my hat several weeks ago. Now I’ll be watching for his newly announced flame-thrower............

Last edited:
Still waiting for my hat to be shipped. Probably this week.

Saw that Elon posted this on the 24th:

EMHatTweet - 1.jpg

Hope everyone got their ordered that wanted one. Hubby said he's holding out for the flamethrower :p

If anyone here got to be one of the lucky 5000 orders and gets to run the Boring machine, let us know!

Since 4 weeks had passed I emailed them on Tuesday and got this response back today:

"Hello,
Orders are taking longer than expected due to the very high demand. You will receive an email with tracking information when the label for your package is printed. Thank you for your patience and for buying a hat!"

Glad they responded and imagine sending out tens of thousands of hats within a short time is a daunting task if you don't do this kind of thing regularly. I'll post when I get my ship notice. Not holding out for becoming a Boring operator but that would be a cool perk to buying the hat.

Hey door bell rang just now and went to check it out. This guy shows up and says he was from Mars, just in the neighborhood, and works for The Boring Company. Wanted to know if we needed any tunnels dug in our backyard. He was driving a really cool red sports car. Said he was back from the future. Nice hat!

IMG_6078.JPG

Ordered 12/3, delivered 1/24. No email received about shipping btw. Shipped from Santa Clarita. Was kind of wondering how much longer the wait would be and I kept saying each day "I Want to Believe" that "The Hats are Out There!"

If you've been waiting for yours hopefully it's on its way soon. I think I placed my order around 30,000 hats sold. Happy to have contributed. No calls or emails on the LA trip however.

Last edited: