Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

The Boston Herald publishes Top 10 U.S. cars. Model S ranks #1

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sadly, Republicans haven't been fiscally conservative in decades. If you think Telsa's best chance is under the more fiscally conservative party, they it's not the GOP you'd want to have in power.

I considered myself conservative for fiscal reasons in my youth, but the GOP doesn't embody that (they talk about it endlessly, but they don't walk the walk) and consequently I don't vote for them.

Ten Largest Annual Percentage Increases in Total Regulatory Budget in the Last Fifty Years | Intellectual Takeout (ITO)
Fiscal Fact Checker: How Much Has Spending Increased Under President Obama? | Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget

You need to be libertarian!

Huge for Tesla Natick (Boston) - we need to see The Model S ranked above the Viper and 'Vette under the skeptical eye of a working-man's newspaper. And here it is. Let me note here that, if the Presidential election gets as bloody as it looks it will, I wonder if Elon could be Time/Newsweek's Person of the Year.

Huge for Tesla Natick (Boston) - we need to see The Model S ranked above the Viper and 'Vette under the skeptical eye of a working-man's newspaper. And here it is. Let me note here that, if the Presidential election gets as bloody as it looks it will, I wonder if Elon could be Time/Newsweek's Person of the Year.

There's no question about it, Elon's had an amazing year, from SpaceX docking with the ISS and retuning to earth, the first private company to do so... With the successful release of the Model S in time, to the announcement of the SuperChargers to the upcoming SolarCity IPO, Elon more than deserves the title "Times Man of the Year"