Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

the brightest LED lights you can buy?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am looking for the brightest trunk lights you can buy. I want to replace the built in lights and not install a light strip.

Abstract Ocean found.

Ultra-Bright Light Bundles

RPM Tesla:

LED Upgrade Lights - Extra Lights 1 to 4 ($11 w/20% OFF)

Taptes:

Ultra-Bright LED Interior Lights for Tesla Model S

found some that have 12 LED chips!

The ones from RPM Tesla (6 LED chips) have according to the photos of RPM Tesla more LED chips than the ones from Abstract Ocean (4 LED chips) and Taptes offers as written: 12 LED chips.

does anyone here have honest experience?

thank you

[QUOTE="3lektrisiert, post: 5262990, member: 153528"
The ones from RPM Tesla (6 LED chips) have according to the photos of RPM Tesla more LED chips than the ones from Abstract Ocean (4 LED chips) and Taptes offers as written: 12 LED chips.[/QUOTE]

I'd say that the "number" of LEDs is not important. Lumen output of the complete light is what you should compare. I have seen lights with more leds that don't necessarily put out as much light. Color Temperature is also of value. I like the 4000K and above to give a more "sunlight type" of light appearance.

Reactions: Huachipato
I replaced my with Abstract Ocean about 3 years ago and like them.

have you replaced only the light in the trunk or the whole LEDs?

there is an option to replace all lights.

Attachments

• Slide1__54745_800x.png
    Slide1__54745_800x.png
    162.9 KB · Views: 120
  • Slide1_800x.png
    Slide1_800x.png
    384.4 KB · Views: 63
I am looking for the brightest trunk lights you can buy. I want to replace the built in lights and not install a light strip.

Abstract Ocean found.

Ultra-Bright Light Bundles

RPM Tesla:

LED Upgrade Lights - Extra Lights 1 to 4 ($11 w/20% OFF)

Taptes:

Ultra-Bright LED Interior Lights for Tesla Model S

found some that have 12 LED chips!

The ones from RPM Tesla (6 LED chips) have according to the photos of RPM Tesla more LED chips than the ones from Abstract Ocean (4 LED chips) and Taptes offers as written: 12 LED chips.

does anyone here have honest experience?

thank you

if not in hurry , save you some $$ its where they get theres and sell to you... US $13.54 24% OFF|Car Interior Light For Tesla Model 3 Trunk Light LED Light For Tesla Model S Model X Ultra Bright Indoor Lamps Bulbs Replacement|Decorative Lamp| - AliExpress

Lighting

i added one of these under the removable rear deck cover. I velcrod the steel strip to the underside of the deck where it folds up. The light is magnetic so it is easy to remove but the magnet is strong enough so that it doesn’t fall off. I haven’t had to charge it in over 2 months granted I haven’t used it much. I just test it once in a while to make sure it doesn’t need a charge.

• Helpful
Reactions: tps5352