TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

The Cocomats are in!

Discussion in 'Model S: Interior & Exterior' started by kevincwelch, Apr 30, 2013.

1. kevincwelch

kevincwelch Active Member

Worked with Drew from Cocomats over the past month (or less) to get some mats customized for the Model S. I believe there may have been a handful of other MS owners (digitaltim?) who were also working with him re: the second row runner. Well, I received them today and more or less tossed those pathetic stock mats into the bowels of my garage. These mats are heavy and look very durable. I went with a little bit of color that is more subtle in real life (they grey comes out a little more than it should in the photos). I think I'll measure out the trunk and send it to Drew if he doesn't already have a template. I didn't think I'd want a trunk one, but now it feels odd not having one there. Anyway, I think they look fantastic. Nice work, Cocomats!

2013-04-30 19.46.05.jpg 2013-04-30 19.46.18.jpg 2013-04-30 19.48.00.jpg

2. epley

epley P85 VIN 693

Looks great! Where did you get them and how much?

3. kevincwelch

You can go to the cocomats.com website to order them. I paid $265 for the front row and the second row. I forget the cost of the frunk -- probably around $150. I think at this stage, you're probably better off placing a phone call to clarify the order.

4. digitaltim

digitaltim Sig737 VIN628

They look fantastic!!!

I keep meaning to measure and have one made for the rear footwell since I have the 3rd row of seats.

5. kevincwelch

I got my trunk and center console cocomats today. That trunk mat is HEAVY! I'll be placing them in my car tomorrow once it is returned from the Service Center.

2013-06-19 19.20.20.jpg

6. bhuwan

bhuwan Active Member

Waiting for mine to come.

7. arondaniel

arondaniel Il Sessanta Caricato

Is there any word on the weathertech rubber mats? I need a rubber mat but I dislike the one with the little pucks and no raised sides.

8. kevincwelch

Here are pictures of the new mats. I would have liked the trunk mat to extend about an inch more toward the second row seats, but overall I am very pleased with it.

The center console mat is about 1cm too large, but it fits decently well.

gary9u5u.jpg

usu9utem.jpg

uta4yhym.jpg

Sent via Tapatalk.

9. BlkCld

BlkCld Member

Anybody have photos of the black/red dot ones? Just wondering if it would be too much with a perf black red piping interior?

10. dratifk

dratifk Sorry Sold my *****

These look Horrible in My opinion. I went with Tesla All Weather Liners. They are exact match as weathertech. I do live in Winter Weather though and cloth mats would be very hard to keep clean. The liners protect the front edge and sides. Basically if you took a glass of water and spilled it in the liner not a single drop would leak out.

AllMats_1024x1024.jpg

11. ecarfan

ecarfan Well-Known Member

I just ordered some Cocomats for my Model S for the front and rear floor area (have a Tesla rubber mat for the rear trunk). I ordered a new material and style that isn't on the Cocomats website yet. It's a nylon tightly woven carpet style in dark grey with a rubber backing. I think it will look great with my light grey seats. Will post photos when I get them.

I have had Cocomats in two other cars and have been very satisfied with them.

As many others have noted, the stock Model S floor mats are not impressive.

12. BlkCld

BlkCld Member

#12 BlkCld, Mar 18, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2014
    image.jpg
    Got my cocomats from Drew and they are great!
    Black/red dot #51
    Sorry driver side is a little dirty. They have been in about 2 weeks before I figured out posting the photos.
    they sure look a lot nicer than these photos portray.

Attached Files:

13. SeminoleFSU

SeminoleFSU Voluntaryist

I want this, but with tan... still not able to find it.

14. ecarfan

ecarfan Well-Known Member

#14 ecarfan, Mar 18, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2014
    They look great! I'm still waiting for the set I ordered in January. Supposedly they are on their way. Will post photos when I get them.

15. kevincwelch

Nice! Love the red. Can't wait to get mine back in and take out the winter mats.