Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

The Colour of your Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Everyone seems to be arguing over the colour of this dress:
What colour is this dress?

I see the jacket as blue and similar blue stripes throughout the dress. The bits between the blue are blackish/grey. My son agrees with me. But my wife and daughter swear that it is white and gold. My other daughter sees blue and green.

ANYWAY - I was the one that chose the colour of my Tesla. I chose Blue external and Black internal. This accords with the colours that I see the dress as! Co-incidence?

I'd like to test this theory out... so this question is directed to THE PERSON THAT CHOSE THE COLOURS OF YOUR TESLA...

WHAT IS THE EXTERNAL COLOUR OF YOUR TESLA AND WHAT COLOUR DO THEY SEE THE JACKET AS?

WHAT IS THE INTERNAL COLOUR OF YOUR TESLA AND WHAT IS THE OTHER COLOUR THEY SEE IN THE DRESS?

It will be interesting to see if a pattern emerges...

To throw you data collection attempts for a loop right off of the bat...

Tesla: Multi coat red with black interior

When I first saw the dress: white/gold.. but now somehow my eyes have adjusted to perceiving blue/black. I have no idea as to why the change, and I can't see the white/gold anymore.

*I am now trying to figure out some tin hat theories as to the nefarious purposes of this image*

Hi all,
Before ordering my Model S, it was hard to decide between solid white (a standard colour) and pearl white multi-coat ($2,000 extra).
Pearl white has a beautiful lustre and it looks amazing up close. However, I decided on solid white, and I've been totally happy with it.

At the Sydney meet-up in April, I took these photos of the two side-by-side.
The solid white car has the windscreen sticker.
I hope these photos help someone in their decision making!

solid white vs pearl white.jpg
solid vs pearl white.jpg

Hi all,
Before ordering my Model S, it was hard to decide between solid white (a standard colour) and pearl white multi-coat ($2,000 extra).
Pearl white has a beautiful lustre and it looks amazing up close. However, I decided on solid white, and I've been totally happy with it.

At the Sydney meet-up in April, I took these photos of the two side-by-side.
The solid white car has the windscreen sticker.
I hope these photos help someone in their decision making!

View attachment 81161View attachment 81162

Best 2k you ever saved imho.... Not trying to offend anyone...