Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

The coolest thing about Falcon Heavy... I CAN'T WAIT!! :D

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Some of the more "inside" people on SpaceX Facebook said that the SpaceX PR guy is going to restate what the current management has last said. The consensus is saying its more likely to be early next year. A lot of that has to do with LC-39A not being ready anyway. Why push the rocket if the launch pad couldn't launch it? I think SpaceX is focusing their efforts on getting their used boosters flying again and commercial crew over pushing for the rocket with less demand: FH.

It's tough being patient but they are getting a lot of things done. FH seems to be SpaceX's Model X.

• Informative
Reactions: GoTslaGo
Some of the more "inside" people on SpaceX Facebook said that the SpaceX PR guy is going to restate what the current management has last said. The consensus is saying its more likely to be early next year. A lot of that has to do with LC-39A not being ready anyway. Why push the rocket if the launch pad couldn't launch it? I think SpaceX is focusing their efforts on getting their used boosters flying again and commercial crew over pushing for the rocket with less demand: FH.

It's tough being patient but they are getting a lot of things done. FH seems to be SpaceX's Model X.
Yes, there were good reasons to doubt the "Fall scheduled" launch. With today's explosion of a Falcon 9 with the on-board satellite, it is now highly unlikely we will see a Falcon Heavy launch this year,

SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket, satellite destroyed in explosion

Larry

Reactions: Grendal