Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

The Cringe

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Listening to Elon sputter and stammer through his speech was kind of amusing. But we finally got the performance numbers. Now was that so hard? Did it warrant all the secrecy?

he does have speech issues but unlike other ceos hiding in a corner somewhere he still goes on stage. so who can fault him? - it has also gotten a lot better. a few years ago he sometimes couldnt even get a sentence out on stage.

unlike all other companies tesla does not use professional presenters. The employees do it all themselves.

Elon probably just got off of a plane after "entertaining" a few chicks and green lighting the next SpaceX launch. I'd imagine he ain't got time for dry runs. The one thing I liked was him mentioning how much he/Tesla really appreciated us for sticking it out. It was genuine.

This was just like any SpaceX launch and I like the presentation. Elon was his normal self. He is very unscripted and honest. I wish Franz would have talked a little longer. Personally I liked the Model S launch better.