Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

The D thread Australia & New Zealand

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So about 1 month from ship arriving in Melbourne to collection in Perth?

It's been about 3 weeks from the arrival of the ship in Melbourne. 11 days from being loaded onto truck in Melbourne. I had dual chargers installed so this may added a few days in Melbourne.

James has been great with keeping me up-to-date. He did mention that WA deliveries get priority due road and rail trip.

My guess is that that wanted the $$ before 30 Sep for reporting reasons.

It's been about 3 weeks from the arrival of the ship in Melbourne. 11 days from being loaded onto truck in Melbourne. I had dual chargers installed so this may added a few days in Melbourne.

James has been great with keeping me up-to-date. He did mention that WA deliveries get priority due road and rail trip.

My guess is that that wanted the $$ before 30 Sep for reporting reasons.

Great. I'm guessing/hoping/wishing than mine is on the ANL Barega that gets into port tonight.

Last edited:
Gudday Brewster & Trav,
Its very err frustrating - know the feeling but at least you've able to track the vessel etc. When Higgy and I with the first 5 or 6 cars into Victoria its was an information blackhole trying to figure who knew anything. Believe or not your having a good run on information flow.....

BTW: Brewster did you receive my email re catching up in Portland and sucking up to borrow your charger one night?

Oh you guys on this thread...

I so wish you the very best of luck. I remember waiting in agony for months on months for my Tesla to arrive. And when it did, it was everything I was hoping for. The will can finally be at rest. It is such a wonderful machine.

And during the depths of my agony, I would occasionally visit this thread to seek some mental relief by reading what others have said about the car and sharing in others' excitement and frustration.

Just wanted to re-assure you all that it WILL happen and it is really worth it! Good luck to you all!

Gudday Brewster & Trav,
Its very err frustrating - know the feeling but at least you've able to track the vessel etc. When Higgy and I with the first 5 or 6 cars into Victoria its was an information blackhole trying to figure who knew anything. Believe or not your having a good run on information flow.....

BTW: Brewster did you receive my email re catching up in Portland and sucking up to borrow your charger one night?

I did get the message and I did reply?
In essence, you are most welcome to charge up. I should be getting my HPWC installed 'soon'. As soon as I do I will let you know and I will place it on 'Plugshare'.
Still waiting on the call from James that the car has arrived at Richmond. {sigh}.
I'm so pathetic, when I'm not sitting at the computer at home, and I hear a 'ding' that new mail has arrived, well do I need to tell you the rest .....

- - - Updated - - -

I so wish you the very best of luck. I remember waiting in agony for months on months for my Tesla to arrive. And when it did, it was everything I was hoping for. The will can finally be at rest. It is such a wonderful machine.

And during the depths of my agony, I would occasionally visit this thread to seek some mental relief by reading what others have said about the car and sharing in others' excitement and frustration.

Just wanted to re-assure you all that it WILL happen and it is really worth it! Good luck to you all!

Thanks ZTrekus for the calming reassurance. I hope to go woopee! SOON. :biggrin:

I did get the message and I did reply?
In essence, you are most welcome to charge up. I should be getting my HPWC installed 'soon'. As soon as I do I will let you know and I will place it on 'Plugshare'.
Still waiting on the call from James that the car has arrived at Richmond. {sigh}.
I'm so pathetic, when I'm not sitting at the computer at home, and I hear a 'ding' that new mail has arrived, well do I need to tell you the rest .....
it's a relatively normal disease, created by tesla. And we thought they only made cars.

Hi Guys,
Glad to hear everyone else's stories about waiting and nerves. My P85D is scheduled for delivery in Brisbane mid October via Autonexus. Likewise can't wait. A bit nervous about having ordered a pano roof for the subtropical summer, but at least it will look good! Would love to hear from anyone with a pano roof in QLD.

Gudday Brewster,

Yep know that angst!:confused: I was like a 10 year old waiting for Christmas morning....... Then I was frigged around with SMS messages saying the car had left Sydney then get a call the next day saying oops sorry wrong message.... Bugger! then 3 days later did it again - then oops sorry about that again.... then 1 week later got it again- then I spat the dummy and contacted a friend of mine that works inside Tesla Design Centre and had him sort the Sydney delivery guys out- 10 days later- ALL HAPPY...

Like child birth( so I am told ) - all this emotion/angries/frustration/nervousness will be replaced with O.M.G. what a bloody ripper!:scared:

Hey ZTrekus you even limped to a Tesla anonymous meeting in Gosford in your i3!