Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

The deciphered clues

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

TEG

Teslafanatic
Aug 20, 2006
Drive.png

3/8/2013:
KLINAMEN WILL OPEN YOUR EYES TO THE POSSIBILITIES NICK SAFE TRAVELS TO THE MASTER S WARREN YOUR DISCOVERY SOUNDS INTERESTING BUT YOU REALLY MIGHT BE MORE EXCITED ABOUT GETTING HERE AS OUR GATHERING FOR BUILDING THE TRANSMISSION HAS GOT JUST A BIG JOLT WE HAVE BEEN TALKING TO TESLA MOTORS AND THEY HAVE AGREED TO PARTNER IN THIS EXCLUSIVE USER GET TOGETHER WE NEED CERTAIN AMOUNT OF PEOPLE TO BUILD OUR TRANSMISSION AND AFTER DISCUSSING MANY IDEAS OF WHAT MIGHT BE OF INTEREST TO THE TESLA COMMUNITY WE THOUGHT IT MIGHT BEST TO ASK THE TIME MANAGEMENT CLOCK PEOPLE IN PHASE ONE WE ASK YOU ARE TRAVELING A LONG WAY TO THE TRANSMISSION WHAT ACTIVITIES OR TESLA RELATED SIGHTS WOULD FASCINATE AND EXCITE YOU AT THE END OF YOUR JOURNEY YOU WILL FIND THE TRANSMISSION WILL HAVE LUMINARIES FROM THE TESLA WORLD ON STAGE WHO DO YOU WANT TO SEE AND WHAT WOULD LIKE THEM TO ORATE ON ONE THING WE DO KNOW IS THAT THERE WILL BE REWARDS GIVEN FOR THOSE WHO PARTICIPATE IN THE ACTIVITIES LEADING UP TO THE GATHERING WITH TESLA S PARTICIPATION THINGS JUST GOT A LITTLE MORE INTERESTING

2/27/2013:
The Mechks has moved on and I think I can make an escape tonight. Got some photos of them I will send later. Maybe when you see what version they can suggest something better than nuts to help me here. Before I leave I have to make a decision about an interesting discovery I did in the mechanical rubble. Too early to see if it's going to be a useful detection or a total failure, but it will be fun anyway. Will head to your grandfather's masterpiece Klinamen While working on your _M_ three phase plan.

2/13/2013:
further classified information will be revealed but there are additional challenges that need to be resolved and everyone in sync with the time management clock can help there will be a lot more to be bothered about as we build up to the final tmclive.

2/12/2013:
nick we are so very pleased here that the parts came in we are now fully in sync with the time management clock and anteny is thrilled he only needed 15 more parts to test his theory and i cleverly tried to get forty we were in our makeshift lab and saw him actually doing a priceless happy dance just as he suspected, after looking at the supplied parts, he proclaimed that for all that he is building no owner's machine will do the job better than a tesla. He has calculated that we need exactly three hundred bodies for the teslive transmission.

2/8/2013:
glad your e-watch is working nick. Ghe time management clock is key to getting all of us in sync. We're taking sturgis here. I understand you are exhausted. Get some rest and when its safe to move again you should stop by to see nobel klinamen. He will straighten you out on the importance of this. I mean, how cool will it be to have a few hundred teslas and their owners in one place?

2/6/2013:
nickvolson wrote:
Teslive. How perfect. The time management clock synced with mine at midnight. I’m sure it will be a great success but don’t know why you need me there. You have a great team and i’m sure everyone will get onboard once they see what you are doing. It’s just such a long way to the coast and the general’s stink bombs are here fouling the air. You are leading a movement in technology and i’m not going to be much help stuck in another abandoned warehouse. And what’s this about a nutty discovery at comical? I have dozens of ycs outside ready to pounce and all i have around me are broken tech, pigeon crap and layers of dust. I’m tired, almost out of water and thousands of miles away. You’re nuts. Good luck in getting those last parts.
Nick

2/2/2013:
sorry for the absence! We had a small meltdown here when our gasoline generator caught fire and fried every circuit in the place. Everyone’s ok and now i’ve rigged up a spare m s unit as a slick pseudo v 2 g to get us by for now. Great news! We came up with a name for our transmission! Anteny and i want to make a big deal about the announcement so put up an info clock for the big reveal. This project is going to be exciting as we get the word out to the members. We both have some amazing ideas for it and want everyone's input. To that end he has asked that the rest of the parts be sent. He needs forty more to determine if his build will work. He did say it would be hard! I say, it will be worth it. Nick, i need a report. We are launching this project and you need to be here for it. Last drop you said there was a raft of mechks after you - again. If they are indeed ycs you can use almonds to keep them away. What? Nuts? Crazy. Right? Almonds is like kryptonite to them. I found out when i was at conical in the lab where we were working on the 22 model efficiency. I was eating a pbj with trader joe's almond butter. One of the yc's flies by me and started a violent shutdown. It was sputtering out oil like it had downed a bottle of ipecac. Revolting actually. Since you are hounded by them on your way here and a weird as it sounds, you should get some almonds. Raw are the best. Good for you and bad for the yc mechks they wretch when they smell them. And yes they can and do smell!

1/5/2012:
be careful nick! It's just that kind of hothead move that got you thrown in leam's prison in the first place.

You just need to chill. With a swarm of mechakons on your tail, now you need to be even more alert.

Drive safe. The search for our site is going well. Anteny has begun gathering materials required for the upcoming transmission. He's quite sure that the parts he is working with will be perfect for the build.

Samples included. He needs more sets though. Note when these examples are placed in a linearly logical progression it's clear how they must be submitted. In addition here are the parameters he has given us to work with:

• five more sets of submissions one set per member.
  • all submissions must have new original content generated for specifically for anteny's build.
  • no model duplicate items ever.
  • first correct subs receive with this all these submissions we can finalize how this build is going to go.

12/30/2012:
took too long to get enough and now i'm basically hoist on my own petard. I got tired of waiting for those last brn m s to come up and i just up and terminated the yob. Frankly i'd had enough of the little stinker poking me with his gnarly mechanical finger and his droning on how the non compliance fine going up on the first so i impulsively yanked his motion board when it turned his back for a moment he collapsed on the floor like a brick and was not too happy about my rash move and began a sig-com to general jeeter for reinforcements. I thought crap! And pulled a regenerator to slice out his yc com board as fast as i could but i'm sure his message got though. Good thing i also long since topped off the car cause there was probably a huge rafter of ycs headed to the spot i was at minutes ago and we were hoping this journey would be a stealth operation. The road looks clear but not for long i'm afraid.

12/24/2012:
i am just glad you are alive. You're right that scumbag biker would ask for so much more but still, 85 or 9 is still a tall order for a color. Stupid mechakons. I know you can handle it sport! I'm at the coast now looking for the ideal site to place what's left of my transmitter but you need to stop messing around and get your butt on the road or you will never make it in time!

12/17/2012:
the drop was incomplete. I need to transmit.
One of leam yc's toadies has stopped me.
He wants proof.
Ms one color.
Red equals 1.
Black equals 2.
White equals 3.
Silver is 4.
Grey is 5.
Blue equals 8.
Green is 8 as well.
And brown equals 10.
He demands one submission per member.
Submissions must...can... Have no multiples.
No duplicate submissions.
This yahoo is no biker so 85 total should satisfy him for now.

Last edited: