TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

The Early Years

Discussion in 'Tesla' started by malcolm, Feb 17, 2008.

1. malcolm

malcolm Active Member

#1 malcolm, Feb 17, 2008
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2008
    Hopefully Tesla will live long and prosper and someone will get to write the "History Of"

So let us take you back to the very beginning (wibble-wobble, wibble-wobble, wibble...)

http://www.teslamotors.com/display_data/pressguild.swf

Please try to keep any contributions to this thread purely factual.
    The aim is to start to create a Tesla archive collected from forum members.
    Ideally please post links to materials/photos etc elsewhere rather than as attachments etc so that this thread stays slim.
    As a way to start, you may wish to relate the items you post to the chronology laid out in the above presentation.

2. alfmatsenius

alfmatsenius Member

Confession time: I'm an optimist, especially about the ideas of social progress that emerged in Europe at the end of the middle ages and became mainstream in western politics in the early 20th century. I called the outcome of the Brexit referendum wrong (by underestimating the number of racist bigots and Little Englanders in the UK population: Brexit is a proxy for English nationalism, which is absolutely not the same as British nationalism), and I called the US presidential election wrong (underestimating the extent of gerrymandering and micro-targeted black propaganda driven by data mining in the campaign).

• Disagree x 2