Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

The Epic Business Insider Search for Tesla FUD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

KarenRei

ᴉǝɹuǝɹɐʞ
Jul 18, 2017
Iceland
Just ran into the twitter account of a BI "Journalist" today. This is hilarious - they're basically spending time searching Twitter for anyone who has anything negative to say about Tesla and its vehicles and asking them for interviews:

Login on Twitter

1. @PharmDanny Hi Danny, I cover Tesla for Business Insider and saw your tweet indicating your VIN was on one of the lists posted yesterday. Are you available for an interview today or next week?

1 reply0 retweets0 likes

2. Mark Matousek‏ @matousekmark Aug 16
    @mstanley15 Hi Marc, I cover Tesla for Business Insider and saw your tweets about your Model X. Are you available for an interview today or next week?

0 replies0 retweets0 likes

3. Mark Matousek‏ @matousekmark Aug 16
    @thefaded_ I cover Tesla for Business Insider and saw your tweets about your Tesla. Are you available for an interview today or next week?

4. Mark Matousek‏ @matousekmark Aug 16
    @RaDrEaLtOr15 Hi Mario, I cover Tesla for Business Insider and saw your tweets about your Model 3. Are you available for an interview today or next week?

1 reply0 retweets0 likes
  5. Mark Matousek Retweeted
    Linette Lopez‏Verified account @lopezlinette Aug 15
    My latest: A former Tesla engineer says the company silenced her entire team after they brought up safety and quality issues $TSLA https://www.businessinsider.com/tesla-silences-team-concerned-about-quality-issues-according-to-former-engineer-2018-7 …

DkqO_zYW0AAFHG7.jpg

35 replies159 retweets292 likes

6. Mark Matousek‏ @matousekmark Aug 10
    @criscyborg I'm a reporter for Business Insider and saw your tweet about the amount of time you were told you'd have to wait for parts from Tesla. Are you available for an interview today or next week?

0 replies0 retweets1 like

7. Mark Matousek‏ @matousekmark Aug 9
    The SEC is "intensifying" its inquiry into Tesla, Bloomberg reports. The agency was looking into statements Tesla made about sales and manufacturing targets before its most recent inquiry. https://read.bi/2MyjMQf via @businessinsider

8. Mark Matousek Retweeted
    Elon Musk‏Verified account @elonmusk Aug 7
    Elon Musk Retweeted Tesla

Investor support is confirmed. Only reason why this is not certain is that it’s contingent on a shareholder vote.

Elon Musk added,

TeslaVerified account @tesla
    Taking Tesla Private Taking Tesla Private
    1,845 replies3,016 retweets19,850 likes

9. Mark Matousek‏ @matousekmark Aug 7
    Replying to @elonmusk
    Does use of "Will" and "Ends" mean it's a done deal?

10. Mark Matousek‏ @matousekmark Aug 7
    Mark Matousek Retweeted Elon Musk

Interesting verbs: "Will," "Ends"

Mark Matousek added,

Elon MuskVerified account @elonmusk
    Replying to @MindFieldMusic
    Def no forced sales. Hope all shareholders remain. Will be way smoother & less disruptive as a private company. Ends negative propaganda from shorts.

11. Mark Matousek‏ @matousekmark Aug 7
    Tesla trading has halted

12. Mark Matousek‏ @matousekmark Aug 7
    Elon Musk said he's considering taking Tesla private at $420 per share and that he's secured funding for the move. https://read.bi/2OQZP8J via @businessinsider

0 replies0 retweets2 likes

13. Mark Matousek‏ @matousekmark Aug 3
    Replying to @aswhiting
    Shoot me a DM so we can exchange numbers

14. Mark Matousek‏ @matousekmark Aug 3
    Mark Matousek Retweeted Josh Greenman

Fidlar - If It Makes You Happy

Mark Matousek added,

Josh GreenmanVerified account @joshgreenman
    Name a cover that's better than the original, and you're not allowed to mention Jeff Buckley or Sinead O'Connor.
    1 reply0 retweets1 like

15. Mark Matousek‏ @matousekmark Aug 3
    @aswhiting Hi Adam, I cover Tesla for Business Insider and saw your tweet about the amount of time your Model 3 has spent at a body shop. Are you available for an interview today or next week?

1 reply0 retweets0 likes

16. Mark Matousek‏ @matousekmark Aug 3
    @hckeller Hi Curtis, I cover Tesla for Business Insider and saw your tweet about your Model 3 delivery problems. Are you available for an interview today or next week?

17. Mark Matousek‏ @matousekmark Aug 3
    @davidlhuang Hi David, I cover Tesla for Business Insider and saw your tweet about your Model 3. Are you available for an interview today or next week?

18. Mark Matousek‏ @matousekmark Aug 3
    @Pbearton I cover Tesla for Business Insider and saw your tweet about your Model S software. Are you available for an interview today or next week?

19. Mark Matousek‏ @matousekmark Aug 3
    @BreannaBot I'm a reporter for Business Insider and saw your tweets about your Model 3. Are you available for an interview today or next week?

20. Mark Matousek‏ @matousekmark Aug 2
    Replying to @leedo25
    Hi Joshua, I’m a reporter for Business Insider and cover Tesla. Shoot me a DM if you want to talk.

3 replies0 retweets17 likes
  21. Mark Matousek Retweeted
    Jim Acosta‏Verified account @Acosta Aug 2
    I walked out of the end of that briefing because I am totally saddened by what just happened. Sarah Sanders was repeatedly given a chance to say the press is not the enemy and she wouldn't do it. Shameful.

49,114 replies53,030 retweets201,044 likes

22. Mark Matousek‏ @matousekmark Aug 2
    @grcguru Hi Ajjayy, I cover Tesla for Business Insider and saw your tweets about your Model 3. Are you available for an interview this week or next?

23. Mark Matousek‏ @matousekmark Aug 2
    @lofidewanto Hi Lofi, I cover Tesla for Business Insider and saw your tweet about your Model X and Tesla's service wait times. Are you available for an interview this week or next?

24. Mark Matousek‏ @matousekmark Aug 2
    @DanielJosephNY Hi Daniel, I cover Tesla for Business Insider and saw your tweet about Tesla's customer service. Are you available for an interview this week or next?

25. Mark Matousek‏ @matousekmark Aug 2
    @Erin_Loder01 Hi Erin, I cover Tesla for Business Insider and saw your tweets about your Model 3 delivery experience. Are you available for an interview this week or next?

26. Mark Matousek‏ @matousekmark Aug 2
    @epjaeger Hi Eric, I cover Tesla for Business Insider and saw your tweet about your experience with the Model 3 and Tesla's customer service. Are you available for an interview this week or next?

1 reply0 retweets0 likes

27. Mark Matousek‏ @matousekmark Aug 2
    @jonwestvt Hi Jonathan, I cover Tesla for Business Insider and saw your tweet about your difficulties with the Model 3 and Tesla's customer service. Are you available for an interview this week or next?

28. Mark Matousek‏ @matousekmark Aug 1
    Elon Musk apologized to the analyst whose questions he called "boring" and "boneheaded" on Tesla's Q1 earnings call. "I really think there's no excuse for bad manners, and I was kind of violating my own rule in that regard," Musk said. https://read.bi/2NZfstF via @businessinsider

1 reply0 retweets4 likes

29. Mark Matousek‏ @matousekmark Aug 1
    After reaching its goal of making 5,000 Model 3s per week at the end of June, Tesla says it’s going to hit 6,000 per week by the end of August. The company expects to make 50k-55k Model 3s in Q3, up from 28,578 in Q2. https://read.bi/2KjfpGP via @businessinsider

30. Mark Matousek Retweeted
    Nick Confessore‏Verified account @nickconfessore Jul 31
    Next: Collusion is not only good and everyone does it, but if you don't collude, you're a traitor.

129 replies817 retweets5,182 likes

31. Mark Matousek‏ @matousekmark Jul 31
    @OppayahTwitR I cover Tesla for Business Insider and saw your tweets about your experience with Tesla's customer service. Are you available for an interview this week?

32. Mark Matousek‏ @matousekmark Jul 31
    @drpatel Hi Amit, I cover Tesla for Business Insider and saw your tweets about your Model 3s. Are you available for an interview this week?

33. Mark Matousek‏ @matousekmark Jul 31
    @annerubin Hi Anne, I cover Tesla for Business Insider and saw your tweet about the service your Model 3 has required. Are you available for an interview this week?

1 reply0 retweets0 likes

34. Mark Matousek‏ @matousekmark Jul 31
    @vpopple Hi Vicki, I cover Tesla for Business Insider and saw your tweet about your experience waiting for a new rear windshield for your Model 3. Are you available for an interview this week?

1 reply0 retweets0 likes
  35. Mark Matousek Retweeted
    Chase Mitchell‏Verified account @ChaseMit Jul 30
    MoviePass is now saying that for just 23 extra bucks of surge pricing, i can catch a showing of Mission Impossible 6 tomorrow at 3:24 AM in a Rite Aid parking lot on the CEO's cracked iPad

61 replies1,273 retweets7,951 likes
  36. Mark Matousek Retweeted
    Stephen J. Nesbitt‏Verified account @stephenjnesbitt Jul 30
    Jim Harbaugh is who we thought he was. https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2788225-qb-shea-patterson-ready-to-be-michigans-savior-after-escaping-ole-miss-wreckage …

DjXdQAyXcAAoE4T.jpg

349 replies1,848 retweets4,443 likes

Show this thread
  37. Mark Matousek Retweeted
    Christopher Kidd‏ @BikeBlogChris Jul 26
    This is a real magazine in the year of our lord 2018

DjDS8r_VsAAX2tV.jpg

22 replies23 retweets93 likes

38. Mark Matousek‏ @matousekmark Jul 25
    Replying to @BethFordKnows
    Sounds good. Shoot me a DM when you get the car and we'll schedule a time to talk.

39. Mark Matousek‏ @matousekmark Jul 25
    @Teslatunity I cover Tesla for Business Insider and saw your tweet about your experience with Tesla's mobile service. Are you available for an interview this week?

1 reply0 retweets0 likes

40. Mark Matousek‏ @matousekmark Jul 25
    @DalgamouniSusan Hi Susan, I cover Tesla for Business Insider and saw your tweets about your experience with Tesla's customer service and your Model 3. Are you available for an interview this week?

1 reply0 retweets0 likes

41. Mark Matousek‏ @matousekmark Jul 25
    @BethFordKnows Hi Beth, I cover Tesla for Business Insider and saw your tweet about your experience with Tesla's customer service. Are you available for an interview this week?

1 reply0 retweets0 likes

42. Mark Matousek‏ @matousekmark Jul 25
    @KUJO21K Hi Emily, I cover Tesla for Business Insider and saw your tweet about your Model 3 delivery experience. Are you available for an interview this week?

43. Mark Matousek‏ @matousekmark Jul 25
    @kylegossman Hi Kyle, I cover Tesla for Business Insider and saw your tweet about your experience with Tesla's mobile service. Are you available for an interview this week?

44. Mark Matousek‏ @matousekmark Jul 25
    @FSUNANDA Hi Fernanda, I cover Tesla for Business Insider and saw your tweet about your experience with the Model 3 and Tesla's customer service. Are you available for an interview this week?

45. Mark Matousek‏ @matousekmark Jul 25
    @Pai_face Hi Dave, I cover Tesla for Business Insider and saw your tweet about getting your Model 3 earlier than expected. Are you available for an interview this week about your delivery experience and first impressions?

46. Mark Matousek‏ @matousekmark Jul 24
    @solidstateman Hi Zhdan, I cover Tesla for Business Insider and saw your tweet about your delayed Model 3 delivery. Are you available for an interview this week?

47. Mark Matousek‏ @matousekmark Jul 24
    @JulieA_Jaworski Hi Julie, I cover Tesla for Business Insider and saw your tweet about your experience with Tesla's customer service. Are you available for an interview this week?

1 reply0 retweets0 likes

48. Mark Matousek‏ @matousekmark Jul 24
    @viaphoto_pro I cover Tesla for Business Insider and saw your tweet about your experience with Tesla's service department. Are you available for an interview this week?

49. Mark Matousek‏ @matousekmark Jul 24
    @Saulville I cover Tesla for Business Insider and saw your tweets about your Model 3. Are you available for an interview this week?

1 reply0 retweets0 likes

50. Mark Matousek‏ @matousekmark Jul 24
    @kimwagner I cover Tesla for Business Insider and saw your tweets about your interactions with Tesla's service department regarding your delayed Model 3 delivery. Are you available for an interview this week?

1 reply0 retweets0 likes
  51. Mark Matousek Retweeted
    ErykahBadoula‏Verified account @fatbellybella Jul 16
    There’s no way that EVERYBODY was Kung Fu fighting .

889 replies46,408 retweets140,473 likes

52. Mark Matousek‏ @matousekmark Jul 16
    Replying to @beantownrich @businessinsider @Tesla
    I would definitely be interested in hearing about that experience. Shoot me a DM so we can schedule a time to hop on the phone.

53. Mark Matousek Retweeted
    Ronan Farrow‏Verified account @RonanFarrow Jul 11
    Ronan Farrow Retweeted Rep. Jim Jordan

This is also known as "reporting."

Ronan Farrow added,

Rep. Jim JordanVerified account @Jim_Jordan
    Now @CNN is contacting all 100+ of our former staff and interns asking for dirt on me. Getting desperate! How can you ever trust such #fakenews?
    813 replies10,460 retweets67,048 likes

54. Mark Matousek‏ @matousekmark Jul 11
    @egprentice Hi Edward, I cover Tesla for Business Insider. I saw your tweets about your experience with Tesla's service department. Are you available for an interview this week or next?

55. Mark Matousek‏ @matousekmark Jul 11
    @OmarPeracha Hi Omar, I cover Tesla for Business Insider. I saw your tweets about your experience with your Model X. Are you available for an interview this week or next?

56. Mark Matousek‏ @matousekmark Jul 11
    @TesModS Hi Paul, I cover Tesla for Business Insider. I saw your tweets about your experience with Tesla's service department. Are you available for an interview this week or next?

57. Mark Matousek‏ @matousekmark Jul 11
    @SimonVogel17 Hi Simon, I cover Tesla for Business Insider. I saw your tweets about your experience with Tesla's customer service. Are you available for an interview this week or next?

58. Mark Matousek‏ @matousekmark Jul 11
    @mleitner0 Hi Michael, I cover Tesla for Business Insider. I saw your tweets about your experience with Tesla's service department. Are you available for an interview this week or next?

59. Mark Matousek‏ @matousekmark Jul 10
    @keiththefer I cover Tesla for Business Insider and saw your tweet about your experience with Tesla's service department. Would you be available for an interview this week? Best, Mark Matousek

60. Mark Matousek‏ @matousekmark Jul 10
    @ramblajardi I cover Tesla for Business Insider and saw your tweet about your experience with Tesla's service department. Would you be available for an interview this week? Best, Mark Matousek

61. Mark Matousek‏ @matousekmark Jul 10
    @dannyzu30247058 I cover Tesla for Business Insider and saw your tweet about your engraved brick dedicated to Tesla's service department. Would you be available for an interview this week? Best, Mark Matousek

1 reply0 retweets0 likes

62. Mark Matousek‏ @matousekmark Jul 10
    @Suckalz I cover Tesla for Business Insider and saw your tweet about your experience with Tesla's service department. Would you be available for an interview this week? Best, Mark Matousek

63. Mark Matousek‏ @matousekmark Jul 10
    @KitBruisinSusan I cover Tesla for Business Insider and saw your tweet about your experience with Tesla's service department. Would you be available for an interview this week? Best, Mark Matousek

64. Mark Matousek‏ @matousekmark Jul 10
    @eatkabab I cover Tesla for Business Insider and saw your tweet about your experience with Tesla's service department. Would you be available for an interview this week? Best, Mark Matousek

65. Mark Matousek Retweeted
    Jon Hanrahan‏ @hanrahanrahanra Jul 10
    this ****-up is so pure it makes me weep

Dhv5kKcVMAItndW.jpg

Dhv5kqDVMAA4yNc.jpg

Dhv5lX2UYAAGjYV.jpg

155 replies3,469 retweets17,497 likes
  66. Mark Matousek Retweeted
    Mike‏ @slavetothemic Jul 5
    Jurassic Park but everything goes well and everyone really enjoys it.

393 replies37,421 retweets207,537 likes

Show this thread

67. Mark Matousek‏ @matousekmark Jul 5
    Replying to @DanielCrawfish
    Awesome, send me a DM or email me at [email protected] so we can find a time

68. Mark Matousek‏ @matousekmark Jul 5
    Replying to @KimberlyBeare
    For some reason, it won't let me send you a DM. Feel free to DM me or email at [email protected]

69. Mark Matousek‏ @matousekmark Jul 5
    @afraidunderstud Hi Petra, I cover Tesla for Business Insider. You can send me a DM or email me at [email protected] if you want to talk or share information about your experience at Tesla.

70. Mark Matousek‏ @matousekmark Jul 5
    @DanielCrawfish I cover Tesla for Business Insider and saw your tweet about your experience with Tesla's service department. Would you be available for an interview this week? Best, Mark Matousek

1 reply0 retweets0 likes

71. Mark Matousek‏ @matousekmark Jul 5
    @ChrisBM33 I cover Tesla for Business Insider and saw your tweet about your experience with Tesla's service department. Would you be available for an interview this week? Best, Mark Matousek

72. Mark Matousek‏ @matousekmark Jul 5
    @KimberlyBeare I cover Tesla for Business Insider and saw your tweet about your experience with Tesla's service department. Would you be available for an interview this week? Best, Mark Matousek

1 reply0 retweets0 likes

73. Mark Matousek‏ @matousekmark Jul 3
    Replying to @tibcsi1975 @elonmusk and
    Sounds good, shoot me an email ([email protected]) or DM when you get the chance and we can set something up for next week

74. Mark Matousek‏ @matousekmark Jul 3
    @chaeschlimann Hi Christoph, I cover Tesla for Business Insider and saw your tweet about your experience with Tesla's service department. Would you be available for an interview this week? Best, Mark Matousek

75. Mark Matousek‏ @matousekmark Jul 3
    @tibcsi1975 Hi Lazar, I cover Tesla for Business Insider and saw your tweets about your experience with the Model X and Tesla's service department. Would you be available for an interview this week? Best, Mark Matousek

1 reply0 retweets0 likes

76. Mark Matousek‏ @matousekmark Jul 3
    @natalienagele Hi Natalie, I cover Tesla for Business Insider and saw your tweet about your experience with Tesla's service department. Would you be available for an interview this week? Best, Mark Matousek

77. Mark Matousek Retweeted
    Linette Lopez‏Verified account @lopezlinette Jul 3
    When pressed on whether or not Musk himself gave the order to remove the brake and roll test, Arnold said: "I don't have anything further beyond the statement."

22 replies94 retweets203 likes

78. Mark Matousek‏ @matousekmark Jul 2
    @JaredSession I cover Tesla for Business Insider and saw your tweets about your experiences with Tesla’s service department. Would you be available for an interview this week?

1 reply0 retweets0 likes

79. Mark Matousek‏ @matousekmark Jul 2
    @SpringRealtyNYC I cover Tesla for Business Insider and saw your tweets about long wait times for Model S parts. Would you be available for an interview this week about your experiences with Tesla’s service department?

80. Mark Matousek‏ @matousekmark Jun 25
    Tesla has left its salespeople unsure of when the Powerwall and solar roof will arrive. Current and former Tesla salespeople said they either chose or were instructed to avoid talking to customers about at least one of Tesla's three major energy products.

1 reply0 retweets2 likes
  81. Mark Matousek Retweeted
    Nathan Reese‏Verified account @NathanReese Jun 25
    is it just me or did copywriters used to be better at this sort of thing?

Dgkl9DQU8AEPXkD.jpg

Dgkl9DJVMAAMCGK.jpg

8 replies22 retweets161 likes

82. Mark Matousek‏ @matousekmark Jun 25
    @tampaukfan I cover Tesla for Business Insider and saw your Tweet that referenced long wait times for service for your Model S. Would you be available for an interview this week about your experiences with Tesla’s service department? Best, Mark Matousek

1 reply0 retweets0 likes
  83. Mark Matousek Retweeted
    Linette Lopez‏Verified account @lopezlinette Jun 19
    Hey y'all I found out how many Model 3s $TSLA made this month, and this year.

37 replies70 retweets180 likes
  84. Mark Matousek Retweeted
    Cadie Thompson‏Verified account @CadieThompson Jun 14
    Ex-Tesla employees reveal the cryptic ways they learned they were getting fired via @matousekmark @lopezlinette

1 reply3 retweets1 like
  85. Mark Matousek Retweeted
    32 across‏Verified account @aoscott Jun 13
    32 across Retweeted Steve Perrault

this is the best work David Mamet has done in years

32 across added,

X2e-BcR3NxlV7pk7.jpg

2:02
    Steve Perrault @Steve_Perrault
    Dear @MLB, give us every mic’d up ejection for the rest of eternity. Sincerely, Everyone.
    Show this thread
    16 replies59 retweets328 likes

86. Mark Matousek‏ @matousekmark Jun 12
    Musk has said Tesla will become profitable in the second half of 2018 and won't need to raise money for the rest of the year, despite skepticism from some investors and analysts.

Show this thread

87. Mark Matousek‏ @matousekmark Jun 12
    Tesla is firing around 9% of its employees, CEO Elon Musk said on Tuesday, but the layoffs won’t affect production-line workers as the company ramps up Model 3 production.

2 replies0 retweets1 like

Show this thread

88. Mark Matousek‏ @matousekmark Jun 3
    @ChasChasman89 I’m a reporter for Business Insider and I’m working on a story about how Model 3 reservation holders have reacted to the wait for the $35,000 base model. Are you available for an interview early this week about your decision to remove yourself from the waitlist?

89. Mark Matousek‏ @matousekmark Jun 3
    @CaptRamvan I’m a reporter for Business Insider and I’m working on a story about how Model 3 reservation holders have reacted to the wait for the $35,000 base model. Are you available for an interview early this week about your decision to remove yourself from the waitlist?

He must have got 42 replies!!! Couldn't even read the article when I tried to click (either my ad blocker, and/or need to (/tries to hide laughter) PAY them for this "news"???? BWAHAHAHHAA...
Don't care to read it anyway, just wanted to see the author of this...um..."article"? Sure, I'll call it that.
BSoopsImeantBI.png

Reactions: KarenRei
Just ran into the twitter account of a BI "Journalist" today. This is hilarious - they're basically spending time searching Twitter for anyone who has anything negative to say about Tesla and its vehicles and asking them for interviews:

Login on Twitter

1. @PharmDanny Hi Danny, I cover Tesla for Business Insider and saw your tweet indicating your VIN was on one of the lists posted yesterday. Are you available for an interview today or next week?

1 reply0 retweets0 likes

2. Mark Matousek‏ @matousekmark Aug 16
    @mstanley15 Hi Marc, I cover Tesla for Business Insider and saw your tweets about your Model X. Are you available for an interview today or next week?

3. Mark Matousek‏ @matousekmark Aug 16
    @thefaded_ I cover Tesla for Business Insider and saw your tweets about your Tesla. Are you available for an interview today or next week?

4. Mark Matousek‏ @matousekmark Aug 16
    @RaDrEaLtOr15 Hi Mario, I cover Tesla for Business Insider and saw your tweets about your Model 3. Are you available for an interview today or next week?

1 reply0 retweets0 likes
  5. Mark Matousek Retweeted
    Linette Lopez‏Verified account @lopezlinette Aug 15
    My latest: A former Tesla engineer says the company silenced her entire team after they brought up safety and quality issues $TSLA https://www.businessinsider.com/tesla-silences-team-concerned-about-quality-issues-according-to-former-engineer-2018-7 …

DkqO_zYW0AAFHG7.jpg

35 replies159 retweets292 likes

6. Mark Matousek‏ @matousekmark Aug 10
    @criscyborg I'm a reporter for Business Insider and saw your tweet about the amount of time you were told you'd have to wait for parts from Tesla. Are you available for an interview today or next week?

7. Mark Matousek‏ @matousekmark Aug 9
    The SEC is "intensifying" its inquiry into Tesla, Bloomberg reports. The agency was looking into statements Tesla made about sales and manufacturing targets before its most recent inquiry. https://read.bi/2MyjMQf via @businessinsider

8. Mark Matousek Retweeted
    Elon Musk‏Verified account @elonmusk Aug 7
    Elon Musk Retweeted Tesla

Investor support is confirmed. Only reason why this is not certain is that it’s contingent on a shareholder vote.

Elon Musk added,

TeslaVerified account @tesla
    Taking Tesla Private Taking Tesla Private
    1,845 replies3,016 retweets19,850 likes

9. Mark Matousek‏ @matousekmark Aug 7
    Replying to @elonmusk
    Does use of "Will" and "Ends" mean it's a done deal?

10. Mark Matousek‏ @matousekmark Aug 7
    Mark Matousek Retweeted Elon Musk

Interesting verbs: "Will," "Ends"

Mark Matousek added,

Elon MuskVerified account @elonmusk
    Replying to @MindFieldMusic
    Def no forced sales. Hope all shareholders remain. Will be way smoother & less disruptive as a private company. Ends negative propaganda from shorts.

11. Mark Matousek‏ @matousekmark Aug 7
    Tesla trading has halted

12. Mark Matousek‏ @matousekmark Aug 7
    Elon Musk said he's considering taking Tesla private at $420 per share and that he's secured funding for the move. https://read.bi/2OQZP8J via @businessinsider

13. Mark Matousek‏ @matousekmark Aug 3
    Replying to @aswhiting
    Shoot me a DM so we can exchange numbers

14. Mark Matousek‏ @matousekmark Aug 3
    Mark Matousek Retweeted Josh Greenman

Fidlar - If It Makes You Happy

Mark Matousek added,

Josh GreenmanVerified account @joshgreenman
    Name a cover that's better than the original, and you're not allowed to mention Jeff Buckley or Sinead O'Connor.
    1 reply0 retweets1 like

15. Mark Matousek‏ @matousekmark Aug 3
    @aswhiting Hi Adam, I cover Tesla for Business Insider and saw your tweet about the amount of time your Model 3 has spent at a body shop. Are you available for an interview today or next week?

1 reply0 retweets0 likes

16. Mark Matousek‏ @matousekmark Aug 3
    @hckeller Hi Curtis, I cover Tesla for Business Insider and saw your tweet about your Model 3 delivery problems. Are you available for an interview today or next week?

17. Mark Matousek‏ @matousekmark Aug 3
    @davidlhuang Hi David, I cover Tesla for Business Insider and saw your tweet about your Model 3. Are you available for an interview today or next week?

18. Mark Matousek‏ @matousekmark Aug 3
    @Pbearton I cover Tesla for Business Insider and saw your tweet about your Model S software. Are you available for an interview today or next week?

19. Mark Matousek‏ @matousekmark Aug 3
    @BreannaBot I'm a reporter for Business Insider and saw your tweets about your Model 3. Are you available for an interview today or next week?

20. Mark Matousek‏ @matousekmark Aug 2
    Replying to @leedo25
    Hi Joshua, I’m a reporter for Business Insider and cover Tesla. Shoot me a DM if you want to talk.

3 replies0 retweets17 likes
  21. Mark Matousek Retweeted
    Jim Acosta‏Verified account @Acosta Aug 2
    I walked out of the end of that briefing because I am totally saddened by what just happened. Sarah Sanders was repeatedly given a chance to say the press is not the enemy and she wouldn't do it. Shameful.

49,114 replies53,030 retweets201,044 likes

22. Mark Matousek‏ @matousekmark Aug 2
    @grcguru Hi Ajjayy, I cover Tesla for Business Insider and saw your tweets about your Model 3. Are you available for an interview this week or next?

23. Mark Matousek‏ @matousekmark Aug 2
    @lofidewanto Hi Lofi, I cover Tesla for Business Insider and saw your tweet about your Model X and Tesla's service wait times. Are you available for an interview this week or next?

24. Mark Matousek‏ @matousekmark Aug 2
    @DanielJosephNY Hi Daniel, I cover Tesla for Business Insider and saw your tweet about Tesla's customer service. Are you available for an interview this week or next?

25. Mark Matousek‏ @matousekmark Aug 2
    @Erin_Loder01 Hi Erin, I cover Tesla for Business Insider and saw your tweets about your Model 3 delivery experience. Are you available for an interview this week or next?

26. Mark Matousek‏ @matousekmark Aug 2
    @epjaeger Hi Eric, I cover Tesla for Business Insider and saw your tweet about your experience with the Model 3 and Tesla's customer service. Are you available for an interview this week or next?

1 reply0 retweets0 likes

27. Mark Matousek‏ @matousekmark Aug 2
    @jonwestvt Hi Jonathan, I cover Tesla for Business Insider and saw your tweet about your difficulties with the Model 3 and Tesla's customer service. Are you available for an interview this week or next?

28. Mark Matousek‏ @matousekmark Aug 1
    Elon Musk apologized to the analyst whose questions he called "boring" and "boneheaded" on Tesla's Q1 earnings call. "I really think there's no excuse for bad manners, and I was kind of violating my own rule in that regard," Musk said. https://read.bi/2NZfstF via @businessinsider

1 reply0 retweets4 likes

29. Mark Matousek‏ @matousekmark Aug 1
    After reaching its goal of making 5,000 Model 3s per week at the end of June, Tesla says it’s going to hit 6,000 per week by the end of August. The company expects to make 50k-55k Model 3s in Q3, up from 28,578 in Q2. https://read.bi/2KjfpGP via @businessinsider

30. Mark Matousek Retweeted
    Nick Confessore‏Verified account @nickconfessore Jul 31
    Next: Collusion is not only good and everyone does it, but if you don't collude, you're a traitor.

129 replies817 retweets5,182 likes

31. Mark Matousek‏ @matousekmark Jul 31
    @OppayahTwitR I cover Tesla for Business Insider and saw your tweets about your experience with Tesla's customer service. Are you available for an interview this week?

32. Mark Matousek‏ @matousekmark Jul 31
    @drpatel Hi Amit, I cover Tesla for Business Insider and saw your tweets about your Model 3s. Are you available for an interview this week?

33. Mark Matousek‏ @matousekmark Jul 31
    @annerubin Hi Anne, I cover Tesla for Business Insider and saw your tweet about the service your Model 3 has required. Are you available for an interview this week?

1 reply0 retweets0 likes

34. Mark Matousek‏ @matousekmark Jul 31
    @vpopple Hi Vicki, I cover Tesla for Business Insider and saw your tweet about your experience waiting for a new rear windshield for your Model 3. Are you available for an interview this week?

1 reply0 retweets0 likes
  35. Mark Matousek Retweeted
    Chase Mitchell‏Verified account @ChaseMit Jul 30
    MoviePass is now saying that for just 23 extra bucks of surge pricing, i can catch a showing of Mission Impossible 6 tomorrow at 3:24 AM in a Rite Aid parking lot on the CEO's cracked iPad

61 replies1,273 retweets7,951 likes
  36. Mark Matousek Retweeted
    Stephen J. Nesbitt‏Verified account @stephenjnesbitt Jul 30
    Jim Harbaugh is who we thought he was. https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2788225-qb-shea-patterson-ready-to-be-michigans-savior-after-escaping-ole-miss-wreckage …

DjXdQAyXcAAoE4T.jpg

349 replies1,848 retweets4,443 likes

Show this thread
  37. Mark Matousek Retweeted
    Christopher Kidd‏ @BikeBlogChris Jul 26
    This is a real magazine in the year of our lord 2018

DjDS8r_VsAAX2tV.jpg

22 replies23 retweets93 likes

38. Mark Matousek‏ @matousekmark Jul 25
    Replying to @BethFordKnows
    Sounds good. Shoot me a DM when you get the car and we'll schedule a time to talk.

39. Mark Matousek‏ @matousekmark Jul 25
    @Teslatunity I cover Tesla for Business Insider and saw your tweet about your experience with Tesla's mobile service. Are you available for an interview this week?

1 reply0 retweets0 likes

40. Mark Matousek‏ @matousekmark Jul 25
    @DalgamouniSusan Hi Susan, I cover Tesla for Business Insider and saw your tweets about your experience with Tesla's customer service and your Model 3. Are you available for an interview this week?

1 reply0 retweets0 likes

41. Mark Matousek‏ @matousekmark Jul 25
    @BethFordKnows Hi Beth, I cover Tesla for Business Insider and saw your tweet about your experience with Tesla's customer service. Are you available for an interview this week?

1 reply0 retweets0 likes

42. Mark Matousek‏ @matousekmark Jul 25
    @KUJO21K Hi Emily, I cover Tesla for Business Insider and saw your tweet about your Model 3 delivery experience. Are you available for an interview this week?

43. Mark Matousek‏ @matousekmark Jul 25
    @kylegossman Hi Kyle, I cover Tesla for Business Insider and saw your tweet about your experience with Tesla's mobile service. Are you available for an interview this week?

44. Mark Matousek‏ @matousekmark Jul 25
    @FSUNANDA Hi Fernanda, I cover Tesla for Business Insider and saw your tweet about your experience with the Model 3 and Tesla's customer service. Are you available for an interview this week?

45. Mark Matousek‏ @matousekmark Jul 25
    @Pai_face Hi Dave, I cover Tesla for Business Insider and saw your tweet about getting your Model 3 earlier than expected. Are you available for an interview this week about your delivery experience and first impressions?

46. Mark Matousek‏ @matousekmark Jul 24
    @solidstateman Hi Zhdan, I cover Tesla for Business Insider and saw your tweet about your delayed Model 3 delivery. Are you available for an interview this week?

47. Mark Matousek‏ @matousekmark Jul 24
    @JulieA_Jaworski Hi Julie, I cover Tesla for Business Insider and saw your tweet about your experience with Tesla's customer service. Are you available for an interview this week?

1 reply0 retweets0 likes

48. Mark Matousek‏ @matousekmark Jul 24
    @viaphoto_pro I cover Tesla for Business Insider and saw your tweet about your experience with Tesla's service department. Are you available for an interview this week?

49. Mark Matousek‏ @matousekmark Jul 24
    @Saulville I cover Tesla for Business Insider and saw your tweets about your Model 3. Are you available for an interview this week?

1 reply0 retweets0 likes

50. Mark Matousek‏ @matousekmark Jul 24
    @kimwagner I cover Tesla for Business Insider and saw your tweets about your interactions with Tesla's service department regarding your delayed Model 3 delivery. Are you available for an interview this week?

1 reply0 retweets0 likes
  51. Mark Matousek Retweeted
    ErykahBadoula‏Verified account @fatbellybella Jul 16
    There’s no way that EVERYBODY was Kung Fu fighting .

889 replies46,408 retweets140,473 likes

52. Mark Matousek‏ @matousekmark Jul 16
    Replying to @beantownrich @businessinsider @Tesla
    I would definitely be interested in hearing about that experience. Shoot me a DM so we can schedule a time to hop on the phone.

53. Mark Matousek Retweeted
    Ronan Farrow‏Verified account @RonanFarrow Jul 11
    Ronan Farrow Retweeted Rep. Jim Jordan

This is also known as "reporting."

Ronan Farrow added,

Rep. Jim JordanVerified account @Jim_Jordan
    Now @CNN is contacting all 100+ of our former staff and interns asking for dirt on me. Getting desperate! How can you ever trust such #fakenews?
    813 replies10,460 retweets67,048 likes

54. Mark Matousek‏ @matousekmark Jul 11
    @egprentice Hi Edward, I cover Tesla for Business Insider. I saw your tweets about your experience with Tesla's service department. Are you available for an interview this week or next?

55. Mark Matousek‏ @matousekmark Jul 11
    @OmarPeracha Hi Omar, I cover Tesla for Business Insider. I saw your tweets about your experience with your Model X. Are you available for an interview this week or next?

56. Mark Matousek‏ @matousekmark Jul 11
    @TesModS Hi Paul, I cover Tesla for Business Insider. I saw your tweets about your experience with Tesla's service department. Are you available for an interview this week or next?

57. Mark Matousek‏ @matousekmark Jul 11
    @SimonVogel17 Hi Simon, I cover Tesla for Business Insider. I saw your tweets about your experience with Tesla's customer service. Are you available for an interview this week or next?

58. Mark Matousek‏ @matousekmark Jul 11
    @mleitner0 Hi Michael, I cover Tesla for Business Insider. I saw your tweets about your experience with Tesla's service department. Are you available for an interview this week or next?

59. Mark Matousek‏ @matousekmark Jul 10
    @keiththefer I cover Tesla for Business Insider and saw your tweet about your experience with Tesla's service department. Would you be available for an interview this week? Best, Mark Matousek

60. Mark Matousek‏ @matousekmark Jul 10
    @ramblajardi I cover Tesla for Business Insider and saw your tweet about your experience with Tesla's service department. Would you be available for an interview this week? Best, Mark Matousek

61. Mark Matousek‏ @matousekmark Jul 10
    @dannyzu30247058 I cover Tesla for Business Insider and saw your tweet about your engraved brick dedicated to Tesla's service department. Would you be available for an interview this week? Best, Mark Matousek

1 reply0 retweets0 likes

62. Mark Matousek‏ @matousekmark Jul 10
    @Suckalz I cover Tesla for Business Insider and saw your tweet about your experience with Tesla's service department. Would you be available for an interview this week? Best, Mark Matousek

63. Mark Matousek‏ @matousekmark Jul 10
    @KitBruisinSusan I cover Tesla for Business Insider and saw your tweet about your experience with Tesla's service department. Would you be available for an interview this week? Best, Mark Matousek

64. Mark Matousek‏ @matousekmark Jul 10
    @eatkabab I cover Tesla for Business Insider and saw your tweet about your experience with Tesla's service department. Would you be available for an interview this week? Best, Mark Matousek

65. Mark Matousek Retweeted
    Jon Hanrahan‏ @hanrahanrahanra Jul 10
    this ****-up is so pure it makes me weep

Dhv5kKcVMAItndW.jpg

Dhv5kqDVMAA4yNc.jpg

Dhv5lX2UYAAGjYV.jpg

155 replies3,469 retweets17,497 likes
  66. Mark Matousek Retweeted
    Mike‏ @slavetothemic Jul 5
    Jurassic Park but everything goes well and everyone really enjoys it.

393 replies37,421 retweets207,537 likes

Show this thread

67. Mark Matousek‏ @matousekmark Jul 5
    Replying to @DanielCrawfish
    Awesome, send me a DM or email me at [email protected] so we can find a time

68. Mark Matousek‏ @matousekmark Jul 5
    Replying to @KimberlyBeare
    For some reason, it won't let me send you a DM. Feel free to DM me or email at [email protected]

69. Mark Matousek‏ @matousekmark Jul 5
    @afraidunderstud Hi Petra, I cover Tesla for Business Insider. You can send me a DM or email me at [email protected] if you want to talk or share information about your experience at Tesla.

70. Mark Matousek‏ @matousekmark Jul 5
    @DanielCrawfish I cover Tesla for Business Insider and saw your tweet about your experience with Tesla's service department. Would you be available for an interview this week? Best, Mark Matousek

1 reply0 retweets0 likes

71. Mark Matousek‏ @matousekmark Jul 5
    @ChrisBM33 I cover Tesla for Business Insider and saw your tweet about your experience with Tesla's service department. Would you be available for an interview this week? Best, Mark Matousek

72. Mark Matousek‏ @matousekmark Jul 5
    @KimberlyBeare I cover Tesla for Business Insider and saw your tweet about your experience with Tesla's service department. Would you be available for an interview this week? Best, Mark Matousek

1 reply0 retweets0 likes

73. Mark Matousek‏ @matousekmark Jul 3
    Replying to @tibcsi1975 @elonmusk and
    Sounds good, shoot me an email ([email protected]) or DM when you get the chance and we can set something up for next week

74. Mark Matousek‏ @matousekmark Jul 3
    @chaeschlimann Hi Christoph, I cover Tesla for Business Insider and saw your tweet about your experience with Tesla's service department. Would you be available for an interview this week? Best, Mark Matousek

75. Mark Matousek‏ @matousekmark Jul 3
    @tibcsi1975 Hi Lazar, I cover Tesla for Business Insider and saw your tweets about your experience with the Model X and Tesla's service department. Would you be available for an interview this week? Best, Mark Matousek

1 reply0 retweets0 likes

76. Mark Matousek‏ @matousekmark Jul 3
    @natalienagele Hi Natalie, I cover Tesla for Business Insider and saw your tweet about your experience with Tesla's service department. Would you be available for an interview this week? Best, Mark Matousek

77. Mark Matousek Retweeted
    Linette Lopez‏Verified account @lopezlinette Jul 3
    When pressed on whether or not Musk himself gave the order to remove the brake and roll test, Arnold said: "I don't have anything further beyond the statement."

22 replies94 retweets203 likes

78. Mark Matousek‏ @matousekmark Jul 2
    @JaredSession I cover Tesla for Business Insider and saw your tweets about your experiences with Tesla’s service department. Would you be available for an interview this week?

1 reply0 retweets0 likes

79. Mark Matousek‏ @matousekmark Jul 2
    @SpringRealtyNYC I cover Tesla for Business Insider and saw your tweets about long wait times for Model S parts. Would you be available for an interview this week about your experiences with Tesla’s service department?

80. Mark Matousek‏ @matousekmark Jun 25
    Tesla has left its salespeople unsure of when the Powerwall and solar roof will arrive. Current and former Tesla salespeople said they either chose or were instructed to avoid talking to customers about at least one of Tesla's three major energy products.

1 reply0 retweets2 likes
  81. Mark Matousek Retweeted
    Nathan Reese‏Verified account @NathanReese Jun 25
    is it just me or did copywriters used to be better at this sort of thing?

Dgkl9DQU8AEPXkD.jpg

Dgkl9DJVMAAMCGK.jpg

8 replies22 retweets161 likes

82. Mark Matousek‏ @matousekmark Jun 25
    @tampaukfan I cover Tesla for Business Insider and saw your Tweet that referenced long wait times for service for your Model S. Would you be available for an interview this week about your experiences with Tesla’s service department? Best, Mark Matousek

1 reply0 retweets0 likes
  83. Mark Matousek Retweeted
    Linette Lopez‏Verified account @lopezlinette Jun 19
    Hey y'all I found out how many Model 3s $TSLA made this month, and this year.

37 replies70 retweets180 likes
  84. Mark Matousek Retweeted
    Cadie Thompson‏Verified account @CadieThompson Jun 14
    Ex-Tesla employees reveal the cryptic ways they learned they were getting fired via @matousekmark @lopezlinette

1 reply3 retweets1 like
  85. Mark Matousek Retweeted
    32 across‏Verified account @aoscott Jun 13
    32 across Retweeted Steve Perrault

this is the best work David Mamet has done in years

32 across added,

X2e-BcR3NxlV7pk7.jpg

2:02
    Steve Perrault @Steve_Perrault
    Dear @MLB, give us every mic’d up ejection for the rest of eternity. Sincerely, Everyone.
    Show this thread
    16 replies59 retweets328 likes

86. Mark Matousek‏ @matousekmark Jun 12
    Musk has said Tesla will become profitable in the second half of 2018 and won't need to raise money for the rest of the year, despite skepticism from some investors and analysts.

Show this thread

87. Mark Matousek‏ @matousekmark Jun 12
    Tesla is firing around 9% of its employees, CEO Elon Musk said on Tuesday, but the layoffs won’t affect production-line workers as the company ramps up Model 3 production.

2 replies0 retweets1 like

Show this thread

88. Mark Matousek‏ @matousekmark Jun 3
    @ChasChasman89 I’m a reporter for Business Insider and I’m working on a story about how Model 3 reservation holders have reacted to the wait for the $35,000 base model. Are you available for an interview early this week about your decision to remove yourself from the waitlist?

89. Mark Matousek‏ @matousekmark Jun 3
    @CaptRamvan I’m a reporter for Business Insider and I’m working on a story about how Model 3 reservation holders have reacted to the wait for the $35,000 base model. Are you available for an interview early this week about your decision to remove yourself from the waitlist?
Some new Tesla cars are being delivered with flaws, and owners say getting them fixed is a painful process
The article is out and as everyone thought, it's super biased...

Other Tesla owners said they were taken aback by the high quality of Tesla's customer service. Danny Corrigan, who works in the tech industry near Portland, Oregon, said he has spent hundreds of dollars on pizza for the employees at Tesla's Portland service center and had the initials of three employees inscribed on a brick he dedicated to them in Portland's Pioneer Square.

"It's just phenomenal service. It's just blowing me away," he said.

Corrigan owns a Model S and said on multiple occasions Tesla employees have been especially attentive to his needs. Once, after his Model S became inoperable around 150 miles from his home because of a software glitch, Corrigan called Tesla and said the company quickly had a tow truck sent to pick up his vehicle, called him an Uber, and prepared a rental car. While he was waiting for his car to be repaired, he received a call from a Tesla employee checking in on him.

Even when he doesn't have an issue and just wants to be educated on how his car works, employees take the time to respond to his calls and emails.

"What other company goes above and beyond and does this kind of customer service?" he said.

Dave Pai, a lawyer who lives in San Francisco, became concerned when he learned in July that Tesla had sold its 200,000th vehicle, which meant a $7,500 tax credit available to customers would begin to expire. He configured his Model 3 in June and was told it would arrive in October. Tesla's website indicated it could be delivered as late as December, which meant he might become ineligible for part of the tax credit if the delivery window was pushed back.

So Pai called the San Francisco service center, which told him he could take delivery that week. Pai said the delivery experience was "amazing," with the car arriving hours earlier than expected. The employees he worked with were enthusiastic, and Pai said a Tesla employee stayed on the phone for an hour in case he had any questions while he went to his bank to sort out financing.

"The guy who I was working with was sort of bending over backwards to make sure I was happy," he said.

Truly disgusting to call something like that journalism.

Oh wait, it was a balanced article of people loving the service and people that didn't like it.
So basically he told two sides of a story and talked to real owners, instead of just speculating about Tesla's service. If that's bad journalism, not sure what good journalism would be.

Some new Tesla cars are being delivered with flaws, and owners say getting them fixed is a painful process
The article is out and as everyone thought, it's super biased...

Truly disgusting to call something like that journalism.

Oh wait, it was a balanced article of people loving the service and people that didn't like it.
So basically he told two sides of a story and talked to real owners, instead of just speculating about Tesla's service. If that's bad journalism, not sure what good journalism would be.

The point of journalism is to strive for accuracy, not balance.

Tesla's service gets very high marks from a large majority of customers and the vast majority of owners love their Model 3s (according to surveys), yet somehow they ended up with a headline, "Some new Tesla cars are being delivered with flaws, and owners say getting them fixed is a painful process" and dedicates only one section (out of four) to positive cases.

The point of journalism is to strive for accuracy, not balance.

Tesla's service gets very high marks from a large majority of customers and the vast majority of owners love their Model 3s (according to surveys), yet somehow they ended up with a headline, "Some new Tesla cars are being delivered with flaws, and owners say getting them fixed is a painful process" and dedicates only one section (out of four) to positive cases.

And he mentioned that in the article. He said that Tesla has had a 97% customer satisfaction with the mobile repair service and also mentioned, that people had more problems with the service center, which I guess everyone of us could agree on.

And you chide him for accuracy, but then default back on the false headline and the percentage of positive and negative stories (both got one section, though). Isn't that again more about balance?

Can you point out the inaccuracy? Aren't owners saying getting them fixed is a painful process? Some say, right? And he did his research, he talked to people on twitter who posted their problems, which you called:

they're basically spending time searching Twitter for anyone who has anything negative to say about Tesla and its vehicles and asking them for interviews:

Which actually was inaccurate. He talked to people that went through service recently. That's called research and is something a journalist does.

Maybe you should have reached out to him, instead of stalking him to publicly shame him. People like you are the death of quality journalism. Maybe you should spend more time finding the inaccuracies in opinion pieces by bloggers, than journalists. There are tons of articles on Seeking Alpha you could go after.

But it's easy to scream "fake news!" and go after journalists that don't write what you want them to write, than go through BS "articles" like this one: Bulls May Not Have Noticed But Tesla's Growth Story Is Dead - Tesla, Inc. (NASDAQ:TSLA) | Seeking Alpha

But just don't see every article as an opinion piece. Those exist, but once you see everything as fake that doesn't agree with the opinion pieces you read, then you are on your way to extremism.

And he mentioned that in the article. He said that Tesla has had a 97% customer satisfaction with the mobile repair service

And yet somehow wrote an article that was overwhelmingly negative: three sections out of four, plus the headline. Funny that.

If you can't see that A) he was messaging everyone he could find who had a problem, and B) used them to write a very negative article, you need your vision checked.

He doesn't have to go to Twitter. He only has to visit here or the official Tesla forums to catalog people's complaints. It's not FUD, it's facts.

The issue is of course not whether there will be people with issues. Duh - they're closing in on 100k cars produced, of course there will be. The question is whether you deliberately seek out a biased sample by searching only for those people who've had problems.

Reactions: dgpcolorado
The issue is of course not whether there will be people with issues. Duh - they're closing in on 100k cars produced, of course there will be. The question is whether you deliberately seek out a biased sample by searching only for those people who've had problems.
This is like the climate change denialists who quote the 3% of "scientists" who question climate change and ignore the 97% of real scientists who confirm climate change.

So what percentage constitutes a problem rather than everyday BAU? Musk already conceded to delivery hell, for instance.

Really, bias works two ways. A hangout like this is for people who have money riding on Tesla's success. Of course people here are going to shrug off issues as everyday business-as-usual. What percentage of baby formula had melamine in it in 2008? Low. But it was still newsworthy. It's the job of journalism to report on this stuff rather than brush it under the rug in the interest of shielding the stock-price.