Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

The-EVShop.com - Why do they price gouge?!?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

samori01

MYLR5 | Blk/Blk | 20 | TOW/No FSD | XPEL Stealth
Supporting Member
Jul 8, 2015
Nashville, TN
So in my waiting for my MYLR I have taken to looking at every possible accessory I might think about getting. As such, I have been on multiple websites (really love RPM Tesla by the way). Every time I come across the-evshop.com the prices seem astronomical. I thought maybe they are hand-making these things, but today I came across the exact same item that I previously viewed on Amazon and on the company that sells the product's website. The price on the-evshop.com was more than double it, and they even advertised it as the company's product. I am just posting this because I do not want anyone to get cheated out of their money. If you see it on there, I can almost guarantee you can find it somewhere else at least half off.
Here are the links, see for yourself. If you are able to figure out a reason why they are more than double, other than just plain price gouging, please let me know and I will remove this post myself.