TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

The Gear Shop Doesn't Want to Hear from You

Discussion in 'Tesla' started by FlyF4, Apr 11, 2017.

1. FlyF4

FlyF4 Member

At least this is the conclusion that the wife has drawn.
    We received 2 jackets from the gear shop that need to be exchanged. Note, there is no telephone number on the Tesla gear shop page and only an email address. After sending 2 emails over 6 days, there is no reply. We conclude that once they get your money for a purchase, they don't want to hear from you again. I guess they are waiting 30 days when they will say that they time to return them has passed. We won't be ordering anything else from the gear shop.

If Amazon were to implement that technique, they would be out of business.

• Informative x 1
  2. jeffro01

jeffro01 Active Member

I believe Tesla outsources that but regardless, that's not the way you treat your customers...

Jeff

• Like x 1
  3. FlyF4

FlyF4 Member

Yes it appears to be outsourced, but we were hopping that Tesla would have someone to monitor this process and make sure they respond promptly, or at least post a phone number to call.

4. jeffro01

jeffro01 Active Member

Couldn't agree more... My post wasn't meant to be sarcastic or anything like that. Your experience should be a positive one, not this...

Jeff

• Like x 1
  5. MarcusMaximus

MarcusMaximus Member

You might try reaching out to the general tesla service email([email protected]). I've generally found they'll bend over backwards to help with any issue.

• Helpful x 1