Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

The Good Wife - the other one.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
HIT SEND BEFORE FINISHED.
Ok - on my way to a business event in Palm Springs on 3/31. Being a good wife and knowing my husband wanted the 3, I looked at the spreadsheet of lines at showrooms and saw that there was none in Palm Springs. I set the nav and head straight for it. Spreadsheet was correct, no lines. I finally locate someone inside and advised they were not taking reservations, but Palm desert location was. Hopped into my S and as I was backing out (screen for some reason blacked out at that moment) and tapped into a pole.
Not deterred I went on to Palm desert and ordered the S for the husband.

Now upset about the gouge, as I am meticulous about the car. So to get to the point, does the plastic bumper color go all the way through and I can simply have it buffed out, or do I place my HOV sticker over it?

image.jpeg

Didn't need to go to the store to order an S...you can do that online. As for buffing, take it to a reputable detailer and they will tell you what can be done. As long gone as there are no gouges or dents, buffing should work.