Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[THE GREAT PUSH] Supporting your Local Delivery Center

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@S4WRXTTCS, I respect your view. but I think Tesla has a #1 goal: Profitability. All other side benefits, let's call them that way, are less important to a company.

The company will spin things any which way to make the consumer feel good to buy their product. In the end, profitability is the King. It's the foundation of the capitalism, Tesla is no different. Economy 101.

I attend EV driving week time to time and help out non-profit whenever the opportunity presents and I have time. But this is one opportunity I will say "No, thanks no. It's your problem, you deal with it"

We can definitely agree that it's the immediate short term goal. Even to the point where they're sacrificing long term profitability for short terms gains.

But, if profitability has been primary goal all along then they seriously screwed up.

This guy went and helped, sounds like it went well:

Today I Volunteered to Help with Deliveries

That whole story:

images

I spent a couple of hours at Fremont this afternoon. When I got there it was pretty busy and it wasn't too long before I got asked to help with an "orientation" post delivery. Probably spent too long but we were having a good time and you can almost experience your delivery vicariously through them again! Hung out for a while longer but there were so many owner "guests" there hanging around and things were slowing down to the point that I decided to take off. Fun experience!

Tesla and profits?

LOL

It will be a miracle if they are not red this quarter.

If by chance they are positive, all web browsers and computers will crash trying to display their PE ratio. Nothing can handle infinite integer display.