TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

The hidden danger of chadmeo charging (Eaton )

Discussion in 'Charging Standards and Infrastructure' started by Hank42, Jul 4, 2015.

1. Hank42

Hank42 Member

20150704_110644.jpg

I opened the door to grab the charge cable and almost got more than I bargained for. This reinforces my appreciation for Tesla's charger design.

2. MikeL

MikeL some guy

Yeeeesh! I know that sight a little too well. The list of living things that I will gladly kill is very short: wasps, hornets, yellow jackets - that's about it (& mosquitos:mad:)

3. youlikeadajuice

What is that?!?!

4. MikeL

MikeL some guy

#4 MikeL, Jul 4, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2015
    Wasp nest
    When you see one, stick some part of your body in there. You'll end up feeling the same way I do...
    (kill them)

5. swaltner

swaltner Member

Apparently, that station doesn't get used very often. If it did, wasps wouldn't build a nest there. They don't seem to build a nest overnight.

I started my pickup on Tuesday for the first time in about two months. Needed it to tow the trailer to a distributor to help my brother pickup (literally) a ton of fireworks. At the gas station, I found a wasp near the filler neck, and shortly after that, noticed a wasp nest built right by the gas cap. Guess I need to sell it or drive it more often...

6. GlmnAlyAirCar

GlmnAlyAirCar Member

Wow, was that at the Philadelphia navy yard? I saw the exact same there on Friday. I'm bringing in some spray on Monday to take care of it.