Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

The Italian Car Magazine "Quattroruote" dedicates an article to the Model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The Italian Car Magazine "Quattroruote" dedicates a 12 page article to the Test Drive of the Model in the monthly magazine of November 2013.
The Model S is mentioned at minute 1:27 in the next link concerning the "Quattroruote" monthly magazine of November 2013.

http://tv.quattroruote.it/flash/video/flash-lancio-4ruote-novembre-2013/

More details on this matter after that I will read the article. :cool:

Last edited:
The Magazine "Quattroruote" says one thing that I always thought. Because of its features you cannot compare the Model S to any other existing car. The Model S is "unique". Nice to see that an Italian Magazine say so.

- - - Updated - - -

The Magazine "Quattroruote", after having liked very much the electric engine and the battery pack of the Model S, complains about some disalignment at the junctions of the external parts of the Model S and also about some parts of the cabin that should be better done.
To this respect I would like to say that the Magazine "Quattroruote" is very well considered by Italian drivers and that the advices coming from this Magazine should be considered from Tesla for improvments in order to get good results in Italy.

- - - Updated - - -

The Magazine "Quattroruote" also complains for the lack of the Pedestrian and Obstacles detection system and the ACC on the Model S. But hopefully these features will be accomplished soon on the Model S.

It looks strange to me that the Magazine "Quattroruote" didn't mention the Tesla SC network that will start to be installed in Italy in 2014 and that will cover completely Italy in 2015.

Fear of too many people in Italy buying the Model S if this news was released?