Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

The "Jacksonville Supercharger" is likely going to be in Kingsland, Georgia.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What's really nice is this was described as converting parking spaces to an EV charging area, rather than calling it installing charging equipment at parking spaces. This is the terminology many of us have been advocating, that spots to charge cars (whether at a supercharger or level 2 charger) is a charging space, not a parking space.

Any updates on the Jacksonville Supercharger?

The Kingsland, Georgia Supercharger (about 10 miles north of the FL/GA border) has been open and available for months. There is no Supercharger planned for Jacksonville proper (at this time anyways). It is either Kingsland about 20 miles north or St. Augustine about 20 miles south. Kingsland is MUCH faster, but St. Augustine is in the Tanger Outlet Mall, so it gives you more to do. Personally, I tend to stop at Kingsland over St. Augustine most of the time.

The Kingsland, Georgia Supercharger (about 10 miles north of the FL/GA border) has been open and available for months. There is no Supercharger planned for Jacksonville proper (at this time anyways). It is either Kingsland about 20 miles north or St. Augustine about 20 miles south. Kingsland is MUCH faster, but St. Augustine is in the Tanger Outlet Mall, so it gives you more to do. Personally, I tend to stop at Kingsland over St. Augustine most of the time.
Sure, but Kingsland lets you stop at Salt.Pepper.Thyme
Salt. Pepper. Thyme – Southern Cuisine with a French Flair
I have driven from Miami just to go there, charge at Kingsland and go beck to Miami.

Sure, but Kingsland lets you stop at Salt.Pepper.Thyme
Salt. Pepper. Thyme – Southern Cuisine with a French Flair
I have driven from Miami just to go there, charge at Kingsland and go beck to Miami.

I never knew about them. I will have to try them out the next time I'm there. I've driven Charlotte <-> Fort Lauderdale many times and at Kingsland, never done anything except rest at the hotel and get a snack from Publix or breakfast from Dunkin Donuts (those last two were from an overnight in Kingsland).