Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

The LNG Export Boom Is Draining U.S. Natural-Gas Supplies and Lifting Prices

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

h2ofun

Aug 11, 2020
auburn, ca
Reading articles like this is why I am SO SO glad I converted my house to 99% electric, and went nuts on solar since I am basically 100% off the grid for most
of the year. and for the months I am not, I have so much credit, my net true up is real real negative. :) Too bad I only get at best 10 cents on a dollar back.

Republicans and Democrats horse-traded allowing natural gas exports. for a solar credit extension.

So, the USA builds its NG export market, and the impact on natural gas prices helps to accelerate adoption of renewable electricity generation.

Win-win, right?

Maybe this can help the economics of fracking and expand the US production again.

Republicans and Democrats horse-traded allowing natural gas exports. for a solar credit extension.

So, the USA builds its NG export market, and the impact on natural gas prices helps to accelerate adoption of renewable electricity generation.

Win-win, right?

Maybe this can help the economics of fracking and expand the US production again.
Guess you are the lucky one that has extra money for inflation costs, many do not