Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

The M3 Photo Thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Elgol on Skye today

85E1F7C3-ED7B-484A-BDD3-1D725B782758.jpeg

Third is my car squeezed into my garage and charging. Doesn't look it on the photo, but when I say squeezed I really mean squeezed - 15cm either side of the doorway with mirrors folded, and 9cm front and back with the garage door closed. Standard UK sized garage though (way too small to fit a Model S). Hope to experiment with the summon when I summon up the courage. For now I'm just relieved it definitely fits. And I know the garage looks a bit shabby, despite costing way more than the car, but I haven't got around to getting it painted yet (the 2 year saga to get electricity installed kind of drained my enthusiasm for it a bit).

View attachment 442147

how is summon working out for you in there? I've not upgraded to FSD to get it - but this would be exactly why I'd want it

So I felt that the front of my model 3 was quite sporty from the side.... until you see it next to (your?) other car - if they ever bring an electric version out of those, it will be a real contender for Tesla!

The upcoming Tesla Roadster will make the Model 3 look very unsporty as well. ;) I know what you mean though, in isolation I feel the Model 3 looks quite sporty (in a sort of minimalistic way) for a saloon. Then you see it next to an actual sports car.

• Love
Reactions: M3-Newbie and Jamin