Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

The M3 Photo Thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
View attachment 442623

Here’s my SR+.

Since yesterday I’ve had a neighbour ride his bicycle into a hedge and person at my golf club accidentally allowing his electric golf trolley to run into the back his own car whilst looking so safe to say it’s quite intriguing for some people. :D

I think it’s a ‘hang on a minute that’s not an S’ kind of realisation.

Can you get your golf clubs in the boot? This is a question I should probably have asked or researched before I ordered mine :D

View attachment 442473 View attachment 442474

Here is mine. Now has PPF on front half and Ceramic coating on the rest.

Oh my gosh! That blue looks gorgeous. The blue on the Tesla website looks electric blue and some stock photos on google searches show a dull blue. I have around 2 weeks to try and see a blue in the flesh (wonder if there are any in the Bristol area) and decide whether to swap from the MSM and take the hit with more delays in taking delivery. Also really tempted with digging deep and forking out another K for a white interior but just worried about easily being marked, kids with muddy feet etc.

When you say PPF on the front half, what exact areas do you have the PPF applied to? I was discussing this with a pro detailer today and he was recommending PPF on the front bumper area as a priority as there is no grill and that’s where stone chips tend to occur, with ceramic coating elsewhere. Similar to your solution I think.

I was originally going to do just the bumper but ended up doing the full bonnet, both wings up to the doors and wing mirrors.

Reactions: interbear
Oh my gosh! That blue looks gorgeous. The blue on the Tesla website looks electric blue and some stock photos on google searches show a dull blue. I have around 2 weeks to try and see a blue in the flesh (wonder if there are any in the Bristol area) and decide whether to swap from the MSM and take the hit with more delays in taking delivery. Also really tempted with digging deep and forking out another K for a white interior but just worried about easily being marked, kids with muddy feet etc.

The blue does look different depending on lighting, it’s definitely not the electric blue it looks on the site. I’ve attached a pic when it was dim and cloudy.

Attachments

• 3B47A08D-AD80-42A1-8935-6C584B01F3BA.jpeg
    3B47A08D-AD80-42A1-8935-6C584B01F3BA.jpeg
    507.2 KB · Views: 195
Reactions: elecTED and Keeper
View attachment 442623

Here’s my SR+.

Since yesterday I’ve had a neighbour ride his bicycle into a hedge and person at my golf club accidentally allowing his electric golf trolley to run into the back his own car whilst looking so safe to say it’s quite intriguing for some people. :D

I have sentry cam video of a guy clearly entertained by sentry mode being visibly activated, he kept cycling around it and smiling at it

Also parked in a multi storey today in a very visible space (because it had a charging point I wanted to test) and have about an hour of sentry videos of people paying a lot of interest. I thought the black would be subtle but people still are very intrigued! So now my card is nearly full and I need to do some admin...

How is the SR+ Model? I see everyone raving about the P and i tried to work out the sums but i cannot justify it.
My SR+ should be here 27 Aug - be great to know your experience with it?

Mine's actually the LR AWD. My use case is more long journeys than short journeys, hence the LR rather than SR. And I didn't get the Performance model so I could tell myself "this isn't a mid-life crisis" (might get the Roadster for that in a few years;-)

Anyway, I hope your delivery goes smoothly and that you'll love it when you get it.

I have sentry cam video of a guy clearly entertained by sentry mode being visibly activated, he kept cycling around it and smiling at it

Also parked in a multi storey today in a very visible space (because it had a charging point I wanted to test) and have about an hour of sentry videos of people paying a lot of interest. I thought the black would be subtle but people still are very intrigued! So now my card is nearly full and I need to do some admin...

The first time I saw one on my street last weekend, I said to the kids "look there's a car like the one we're getting", and we all crowded in close to take a look inside (showroom one was LHD and even the online manual is LHD so I wanted to see where things were on RHD), before I thought "oh sh*t, Sentry Cam".

Reactions: dst87
We collected on Friday at the Edinburgh SC, and very happy with the car! Might post elsewhere about the experience, but here are some photos!

View attachment 443307 View attachment 443308 View attachment 443309 View attachment 443310

Looks fantastic. Same red/black/Aeros combination as mine. The only difference looks wise, I think, is the red line underneath “dual motor” to indicate Performance, as I switched my P- to LR when it appeared as an option post placing my order.

Enjoy, it looks great and I now officially cannae wait for mine to arrive!

Reactions: pmg102 and Roy W.
View attachment 442623

Here’s my SR+.

Great colour, and looks much better without the spoiler ;)

• Love
Reactions: Sirricardo