Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

The M3 Photo Thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
555372DC-FC60-4ADC-A296-E71BBC22A9B2.jpeg
For those patiently waiting for their Model 3 to arrive, then here’s another......(heavily edited by my son)

Very nice. What method did you use for the dechrome?
Thank you. I went with a company not far from me. Would have done the kit, but with the side mirrors being difficult opted for them. They had told me they had done a Tesla before, but I was clearly their guinea pig and they charged me extra for the mirrors (even though I clarified it was covered in the quote).

Went matt instead of gloss :)

Reactions: Neilio
Thank you. I went with a company not far from me. Would have done the kit, but with the side mirrors being difficult opted for them. They had told me they had done a Tesla before, but I was clearly their guinea pig and they charged me extra for the mirrors (even though I clarified it was covered in the quote).

Went matt instead of gloss :)
That's exactly what I'm considering, with one of the local wrap shops. Sneaky games on the mirrors. Mind saying what the price was?

NAy chance you could share or Dm the company name? Given we picked up form the same place I imagine we are close by each other
Yes, of course, the companies called Polimax. They do a lot of supercars and I know a few people who had gone there for various bits and recommended them.

The one I went to in Wimbledon, however, wasn't the site that worked on those cars but since I've been there they have had a number of Teslas there. They may offer you a discount if you mention my name (Atif) (might not but worth a try :)).